PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Indeed, who cares about expanding the demo, just play it for a while and the game will be released in no time, failing that just stick with pes6 like me.

I tried looking for how to change the time with Tsearch but couldn't really find what I was looking for. I found Cheat Engine to be a bit more intuitive, but still can't really pinpoint exactly what I should be doing. I did, however find two Memory addresses for "Game Time" which you can find by searching for text, but, with my limited knowledge of hex editing, I wasn't able to do much more than stare at the hexadecimal output.

well, maybe u don't like so much pes and u have patience, but i work hard to find and edit settings in pes, and with help of ariel i managed to find kits, faces,boots and more great things....for those who asks "is there a patch" "when it will be ready" wait ..don`t post just this questions...when it will be ready i'm sure u will be first who will know...u don't have to post , de expander won't come faster

liverpool fc are in between elton john and george michael
...............KNOW THATS A GAY SANDWICH................

thanks a lot i'll also take a look ...my controllers appear in game without changing settings.dat but can't move, 2nd is locked
PS: don't works...my 2nd controller button is not enabled in settings.exe..i think ariel is the only one who can help us here
i'll have a look at the pes6 settings if i unset my controller 2, and then set it again, and see what happens, and also at pes2008 to unset the gamepad, and set again maybe i can adapt something

Last edited:
thanks a lot i'll also take a look ...my controllers appear in game without changing settings.dat but can't move, 2nd is locked
PS: don't works...my 2nd controller button is not enabled in settings.exe..i think ariel is the only one who can help us here
i'll have a look at the pes6 settings if i unset my controller 2, and then set it again, and see what happens, and also at pes2008 to unset the gamepad, and set again maybe i can adapt something

uff, Thats a pity,
Hmm im sure Ariel can take a look later

I´m taking a look at controllers but I have not make any progress yet.
About faces models they are just above the DDS texture. We are trying to understand them.

Maybe this will help u..i compared 2 settings.dat..first with a gamepad, and 2nd without gamepad..u can see some insertion and replacement, the insertion i understand..but what's that replacement?..have a look at these images:

We have just to set the gamepad as 2nd controller , not 1st because if is 1st it replaces the keyboard, now i'll look at pes6 settings to see what's the differences in hex between 1st and 2nd controller

:triangle:
this are the changes from pes6 settings, first with gamepad as in pes2008(replaces the keyboard) and 2nd with gamepad 2nd controller (good) there are some changes here...i think we are close to enable 2nd controller...just have to study these differences well

Last edited:
Maybe this will help u..i compared 2 settings.dat..first with a gamepad, and 2nd without gamepad..u can see some insertion and replacement, the insertion i understand..but what's that replacement?..have a look at these images:

We have just to set the gamepad as 2nd controller , not 1st because if is 1st it replaces the keyboard, now i'll look at pes6 settings to see what's the differences in hex between 1st and 2nd controller

If u look closely to the deletion image, u'll see nothing is deleted or altered.

In the replacement image, the last 2 selected bytes is the problem. I guess its some kind of check and if it's not correct the optionfile is incorrect.

In the insertion image at row 0x18C after 0202 comes always 10 bytes which is the identifier for the controller and always followed by 4445 5354.
Then comes the buttons. U can see by changing one button at a time and comparing.

Hi all ,
@asdasd , how do you enable the option for two players ?

Don't know yet. I only got as far as adding the second controller in settings.dat but the checksum was incorrect. Pes2008demo will load correctly but uses my second controller as the first one and my other controller doesn't work.

Looking good Snowbear.

mosu90, pes2008 settings compared with and without 1 controller

Oh and btw, in settings.exe there is some mentioning about 'Live Update' and 'Check whether the latest version is installed'

Last edited:
hey asdasd and what did u changed to use the 2nd controller? maybe if we copy the code for the gamepad and paste it again just after the first gamepad ends..and one use first controller and 2nd ..u change how u tried today?? do u think is a good idea?

hey asdasd and what did u changed to use the 2nd controller? maybe if we copy the code for the gamepad and paste it again just after the first gamepad ends..and one use first controller and 2nd ..u change how u tried today?? do u think is a good idea?

Already done that. So using the same identifier and buttons for the second controller. But then only the second controller works and not the first one.

thanks mate! ;)

unnamed_1050

unnamed_1051

unnamed_1054

unnamed_1055

unnamed_1056

unnamed_1059

unnamed_1060

unnamed_1062

unnamed_1066

unnamed_1067

unnamed_1068

unnamed_1069

unnamed_1070

unnamed_1071

unnamed_1072

unnamed_1073

unnamed_1078

the rest...;)
Does anyone know what unnamed_1078 is?

Already done that. So using the same identifier and buttons for the second controller. But then only the second controller works and not the first one.

so u had in your settings 2 gamepads and the keyboard? that's what i mean to say ;)

@robygr-where did u get that from...maybe they want to join as and unlock 2nd controller

Thanks robygr!

Can you do a 1360 * 768 one though? Please? ;)

There is something weird with the game.
When I use my laptops screen it allows me to select certain resolutions, but once I change to my 32" LCD and try to run the game it says my video card is not good enough to run the selected resolution, even though my laptop is 1440*900 and my TV is 1360*768, I have to rerun settings.exe and I don´t get high resolutions when on my TV. :(

Hi Guys, first of all: great Job in finding all these Ways to edit the Demo - that will surely help Editing the when its out.
My question regarding the Demo Editing would be:
- is it possible yet to export and import textures? Because i really hate the blue ball (more then the 5 minute restriction ;) ) and would like to export the Texture edit (lower saturation so that blue is black and invert the image so it would be a white one) and reimport it to get the same ball but in white
- if that is possible - what do i need to accomplish this (i am a noob at PES Editing but i do have really good computer knowledge - so i know how to export the bin file - how do i get the texture out of it and in it again?)

Back
Top Bottom