PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

is there any chance to replace crowd texture ?
i mean put the one from medium level to high ? or disable it ?
i've got laggy when seeing cutscenes

please, stop asking...

1 - It's just a demo, so I think it's not useful to completely edit the game now...
2 - For now, they work on freeze the timer and enable the second controller
3 - it's not a request thread...

Cracked the timer yet guys ?

i finshed converted the demo to full Pes2008, don´t need to buy, yust send me PM

btw: @Ariel: Did you finshed your medical studium ? can we call u Doctor ? :lol:

Last edited:
Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

One question. Is there a normal map per kit or one for all? I was thinking if it would be possible to add bumps in badges or seams of the kit...

no i haven't but doubt i'll be playing it often...you did lerkendal, haven't you...great job.:applause:

by the way zagabria, have you seen picture in the bottom left http://playscope.com/layout.php?&&medias=Screenshots&cnt=16614&page=10 :D
it seems dinamo zagreb iz really in big league now...
Yeap, I was really looking forward to this. Already seen this Modric & Balaban screenshot. Looking great (except Modric can't really jump)

i'm from split by the way...and thank god hajduk isn't really there...imagine the stats for hajduk players:lmao:...
Man you got me laughing there :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

About stadiums, I didn't notice THAT much difference in this demo included stadium.

Last edited:
@
ariel5.jpg
, a very big THANKS for the new ball! :mrgreen:
You are doing great job guys, all I can say is the keep up the good work. ;) And one thing I do not understand... how can so much people, constantly ask a bunch of stupid, annoying and pretty useless questions? Is it hard to read a few previous comments? I expect a timer as well, so I should ask every 20 minutes ''is it done?''?

@mcgann10 can you send me a photo of yourself on PM, please? Just want to know how do you look like...

Back
Top Bottom