PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Great boost for the demo the 5+5 min game, I have alway played 15mins in PES6 7.5mins a half but I think with 2008 its going to need at least 20mins a game 10mins a half..

Great work guys

thanks

Last edited:
Anyone cracked the time yet? LMAO j/k

Probably should post a link to that translated thread and any files in the first post of this thread, though. Or maybe start a new one completely with regards to the time fix only, as I don't believe that is where the general direction of this thread was going.

Looks like there's also a problem with the stamina still being as if it was just a 5 min game. Every player is dead tired after 5 in-game minutes. :P

Looks like there's also a problem with the stamina still being as if it was just a 5 min game. Every player is dead tired after 5 in-game minutes. :P

Yeah, I kind of figured something like that would happen, but a good thing is that unlimited substitutions is a possibility which could rectify that problem.

PES2008 Ball 3ds Files...

Preview...

pes2008toprendernq9.png

Downloads
^
.3ds file

.max file

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Nice! :applause::applause:

:applause::applause::applause:

Tnx :)

Hi Guys,

will there be any possibility to save the formation setting of the demo? I dont´t like to change all the formation settings after eacht pesstart :-(

All in One 10,15,30,45 Min. Time Patch Mirrors

Thx Juce

Megaupload

Filefront

Timepatch by Yock Filefront Mirror
1 run pes2008demo.exe
2 when you are in formation settings before match,alt+tab run this program and select your favourite time
3 click the second button(right button) to apply(the left button
is used to display the current game time)

And stamina problem fixed. ;)

Updated the first post wich most of the files.
A friend of me is working on a shader patch for having the high quality with a shader 2.0 card. Don't know if it's possible. He means that it seams no so hard like the game "bioshock"

edit: perhaps someone can giv me the links for the other resolution fix (only have the 1280x1024 link). don't know why you need this one, 1280x1024 is not available in the demo?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom