PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

wtf
i did 10 min game with the latest juice's patch v1.1
i finished the game with draw and then i got to play penalties.
maybe it's the patch?
anyway i'm uploading the video...

manu59 shut up if u can't agree that many of us don't play pes vs COM
shut up ??? I do not believe, it's a forum ;)

i think everyone of us would like to play with 2 controllers - especially i, so i understand you - but it's really annoying that the question is in every thread 10.000 times...
So let's just wait and let the genius ppl do their work ^^

ok .ok ....ariel or someone else please tell me the bin where ricardo's face is located..i tried over 50 bins and didn't found it..pls now it's realy annoying

(My) First imported face :lol:

ronaldodg1.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo

Texture:

Can somebody help???

(My) First imported face :lol:...

Can somebody help???

You need to edit 3D MODEL aswell, BUT that´s something we can´t do YET ;).

ps: Don´t worry guys, BE SURE that Ariel, Juce, and others guys AROUND THE GLOBE are working to bring us ALL the things we want for this DEMO (1p vs 1p, editing faces, hair, grass, etc, etc, etc) so let´s just BE PATIENT and try not to ask again and again the same things ;)

Don't be so sure about that :/

Anyway, you wanna edit "next-gen" WE/PES graphics?
HERE is a version of GGS compatible with DDS files and the X360 version of PES6 (i guess it should also be compatible with the PES2008 PC demo, which i don't have). I was planing to release it as soon as the final version of PES2008 was out, but it seems the "next-gen" editing is kinda unstoppable...

[size=+2]PLEASE READ THE *NEW* README FILE[/size] (or press F1 for help when using the editor), as it has a lot of useful info for anyone trying to edit this game.

I just hope that Konami doesn't read this whole thread and encrypt the final version. I take no responsibility for it in case that happens...
Fingers crossed! ^__^

And may the PES be with you... :lol:

How does it work ?
Does someone know how open images with the new GGS cause for me, it doesn't work
THX

hey guys you know the explander, do i need need to keep it running while im playing or do i pick the time ,save it and exit?

insert gloves successfully
texture by yoni1
pics comefrom 640X480 MEDIUM
that is my poor pc can open highest

wauu , can u send bin. file whit that nike gloves here , becouse i use afs extr. for import stuf in pes 2008 demo , tnx ;) ( and tell what big file to open )

Anyone could tell me which file the grass texture is? Or upload it to filefront/megaupload/whatever?

Thx in advance...

Back
Top Bottom