PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

I played it, but i dont understand how its work. It seems that stay in the same minute all time, but when the real 5min are going to finish, appear the time added :shock:; and what all you really play its only 5min, isnt it???.

Can somebody explain it plz??. I Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V the link from a spanish web.

Sorry for my very bad english.:)

It's highly possible that someone released that as a virus just to be sure mcgann10 couldn't access internet for a while;)

Just kidding mcgann10!

It's highly possible that someone released that as a virus just to be sure mcgann10 couldn't access internet for a while;)

:lmao:

I've tried, 5 minutes still. But it does mess up minutes in game, sometimes you see them, sometimes you don't, and sometimes something weird is on.

woooow i do not understand anything but good it will expect to see that it is what you manage to do till then I have not even fu**ing idea of your upload,my english are very cooooool LOL i can from spain sorry xDD

strange
the time changes... but seems to be only visual
the game still ends after 5 minutes
but funny, you never know how much time played yet :D

thx anyway, vozme86

Coño pos si eres español habla en español >.<

Jajaja yo ke cojones voi a saber ke tu eres español tambien eso se dice antes coño xDDD,y kien lo a desarrollado si se puede saber???

Excuse me for the spam mates vozme are one compatriot :8):

PD: mi ingles es la ostia :lmao:

my english are the milk ejeje!!

Killer.

bad news, pes 2008 stadiums (internal 3d representation) are VERY different than pes 6
so at now, is not possible to import then to the new game, we are working but it´s not easy :(

almost all will not work cause the new format, imean kits stadiums and stuff. but on the bright side that will mean modders will be forced to make high ress version for the new engine and they will not just release a pes6 mod with old graphics or outdated, allso for what i see this game all it needs for me its a lodmixer to make the replay details ingame

bad news, pes 2008 stadiums (internal 3d representation) are VERY different than pes 6
so at now, is not possible to import then to the new game, we are working but it´s not easy :(

Really bad news...good luck with that..It would be SO bad returning to old PES always playing at the same stadium..

Força!!;)

That's great..anyway I would rather have a 10-15 mins version than unlimited time, because it's not that fun playing without a timeline until our players 'blow up'.. The fun of this sport is also scoring a last minute goal, making a comeback on the second half, stuff like that.. Of course, Im assuming that it's possible to do such thing..
Anyway, I dont mind waiting until the game's release..it's not that far away..=)

Back
Top Bottom