PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

that's not very big problem as now we know to import and export textures..it would be better with it but that's it...the main problem remain time stop,controller and maybe camera settings

Last edited:
that's not very big problem as now we know to import and export textures..it would be better with it but that's it...the main problems remain time stop,controller and maybe camera settings

I agree with you all we hope is theese :(

that's not very big problem as now we know to import and export textures..it would be better with it but that's it...the main problems remain time stop,controller and maybe camera settings

yes but it is not necesary time stop because i think it would be better that we can choose the time of the match

Can someone put a new turf texture in the game? Frenkie made 2 new turfs for PES 2008 on soccergaming forum. Thanks

I've got nvidia 6600gt but can only play on low graphics with lowest resolution!
my system runs pes6 on highest everything so i dont understand!
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
plz.... ;)

I've got nvidia 6600gt but can only play on low graphics with lowest resolution!
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
plz.... ;)

first..u shouldn't post here
2nd i have 6600 EN TOP SILENT and i can play at high detail with 1280x1024..not very well but i can play..i think it's my processor, i'll buy a dual-core soon

sorry 4 posting in wrong place just f**kin irritated.
Is there anything u can suggest that might help? Can i use 3d analyze?
Thx

It's a totally different engine to pes6, probably using newer direct x shaders, so a (then) mid range graphics card 2 generations behind the current lot should be expected to struggle.

can someone please upload the GGS711.msi on rapidshare??? Thanks in advance, i want to check out PES6 on the 360 and extract the Pitches!!!

Can someone put a new turf texture in the game? Frenkie made 2 new turfs for PES 2008 on soccergaming forum. Thanks

Yeah, is anyone able to get these into the game?

ULKH3334.jpg

o6rB8Xz7.jpg

fuck fuck...
do you realize we've lost all those beautiful stadiums for pes 6 that community made, especially txuxi ingeniero....

the real problem should not be importing, the problem is they just will not look good with these next-gen graphic stuff...

fuck fuck...
do you realize we've lost all those beautiful stadiums for pes 6 that community made, especially txuxi ingeniero....

the real problem should not be importing, the problem is they just will not look good with these next-gen graphic stuff...

That sucks and I mean is horrible/terrible/awful in one place.

But look at the good side,we switch to other level (hope it's higher)so...ho knows it could be something nice /TBH I don't believe in my words/.

Back
Top Bottom