PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Someone had to start one thread like this sooner or later.

I just hope that a bit of demo editing doesn't encourage Konami to encrypt the graphics in the final version...

:/

i think we must stay calm..they won't make any new efforts to encrypt the files..they will just put all files and releaste the game :p..just a few changes will be i think

I used the file for 1280x1024 and I was able to choose 1680x1050.

So maybe it'll work for you guys too?

Thanks it kinda works, i can choose 1680x1050 but as i cant choose 16:10 the game is deformed (the players are too fat with 4:3 and too skinny with 16:9).

Im sure its possible to use 16:10 like in lodmixer for pes6 i just dont know how to do that.

Someone posted this image a while back in this thread:

my.php

Maybe this will help changing the 4:3 or the 16:9 values to 16:10 along with lodmixer: http://borbs.no.sapo.pt/PES6/lodmixer.rar

Can someone do this or isnt it possible?

@Ariel: How did you manage the import of the nike ball? Good job. I tried to modify the ball and reimport, but i failed every time. The game alwas freezed in loadingscreen just befor the match starts.
Can you explain how we can import textures back in game the right way?

Sorry mate I was out
Be sure that when importing the AFS Explorer has Check Headers set to 16. Save dds as DXT1 Aplha with Generate Mipmaps.

Send me a PM if you don´t understand :)

ariel i managed to import textures :D ..thanks
on what are u working now? for 8 hours now i try to enable 2nd controller and i can't can u have a look on early pages i have some comparations of settings.dat..maybe u can find what is the value we must change to use gamepad separately from keyboard as 2nd controller :|

Sorry mate I was out
Be sure that when importing the AFS Explorer has Check Headers set to 16. Save dds as DXT1 Aplha with Generate Mipmaps.

Send me a PM if you don´t understand :)

Thanks, I will give it a try later. I will PM you if i cant work it out.
Do we have to put the deletet things in front of the DDS in hexeditor before importing?

Last edited:
ariel i managed to import textures :D ..thanks
on what are u working now? for 8 hours now i try to enable 2nd controller and i can't can u have a look on early pages i have some comparations of settings.dat..maybe u can find what is the value we must change to use gamepad separately from keyboard as 2nd controller :|

Now I trying to decode the 3D Models starting with the ball. About the 2nd controller it seems tricky, I´m searching that too.

hey can u remember what bin was ricardo's face?? a friend made a face on that model and i want to import it into game..but can't remember the bin :|

Now I trying to decode the 3D Models starting with the ball. About the 2nd controller it seems tricky, I´m searching that too.

Hi ariel im from argentina (pes arg). You re doing a great work, still working like that. I think you are the Football videogame´s god.
I hope you can make the demo multiplayer and having matchs longers will be great

Sorry for my bad english :lol:

i think we must stay calm..they won't make any new efforts to encrypt the files..they will just put all files and releaste the game :p..just a few changes will be i think

I doubt they will but Konami are not mod friendly japan doesnt have the same view of game modders that the western world has. Most PC game companies realise a decent mod can get you more sales but japanese games devs have yet to realease a decent set of modding tools.

Tbh if they were mod freindly they would release the game without any zipping or encryption and all changes to visuals and sound would be drag and drop into the folders that would be there.

kdjac

Don't be so sure about that :/

Anyway, you wanna edit "next-gen" WE/PES graphics?
HERE is a version of GGS compatible with DDS files and the X360 version of PES6 (i guess it should also be compatible with the PES2008 PC demo, which i don't have). I was planing to release it as soon as the final version of PES2008 was out, but it seems the "next-gen" editing is kinda unstoppable...

[size=+2]PLEASE READ THE *NEW* README FILE[/size] (or press F1 for help when using the editor), as it has a lot of useful info for anyone trying to edit this game.

I just hope that Konami doesn't read this whole thread and encrypt the final version. I take no responsibility for it in case that happens...
Fingers crossed! ^__^

And may the PES be with you... :lol:

Don't be so sure about that :/

Anyway, you wanna edit "next-gen" WE/PES graphics?
HERE is a version of GGS compatible with DDS files and the X360 version of PES6 (i guess it should also be compatible with the PES2008 PC demo, which i don't have). I was planing to release it as soon as the final version of PES2008 was out, but it seems the "next-gen" editing is kinda unstoppable...

[size=+2]PLEASE READ THE *NEW* README FILE[/size] (or press F1 for help when using the editor), as it has a lot of useful info for anyone trying to edit this game.

I just hope that Konami doesn't read this whole thread and encrypt the final version. I take no responsibility for it in case that happens...
Fingers crossed! ^__^

And may the PES be with you... :lol:

GREAT! Thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom