PES 2008 DEMO IS THERE!!

d3dx9_30.dll was not found . pls someone help

Search that filename in google. The first result should be a site that hosts all those crazy d3dx9_* dll files. Download the file, and follow the instructions in the readme (basically, you just have to unzip it in your WINDOWS/SYSTEM folder or whatever and you're done).

it might stick for a while. I had vista 64 and once i turned off user account control it didn't stick... but before that it took 10 mins for the setup.exe to open!

I've just checked the display configuration again and the screen mode has two options Window and Full Screen, Window supports upto 1600x900 (also 1366x768) and the Full screen mode supports upto only 1280x1024

the resolution settings only go upto 1280,720 for me , so i cant get to play it on full screen atm since its too big i cant get 1280,1024 how did you get that?

The settings scales to your PC from what I'm reading on another forum. However I'm not sure it's scaling properly, or intelligently anyway...

Hi guys can someone please send me settings.dat file with 1024 resolution/low details set? I cant set it on GF4200 althought it seems that it might handle it, because it is smooth with 4x antialiasing. Thank you.

guys whan I chose a direktory and then press next it says me that there is not enough space and the installation stops?Any idea?I have around 8GB free space on the hard so I dont think tha space is not enough :shock:

I DISCOVER A WAY TO PLAY NORMAL!! :D
to do not play so fast and to play at normal speed just unchecked the option "use frame skip" and now you should play at normal speed! amazing game :P

the resolution settings only go upto 1280,720 for me , so i cant get to play it on full screen atm since its too big i cant get 1280,1024 how did you get that?

Ive the same problem i think. I can get the res @ 1280x720 windowed. Full screen it doesnt get higher then 1024x768.
My windows resolution is 1440x900, this realy sucks!
The game it self is great btw

I am able to play the new demo on NVIDIA GEFORCE MX440 CARD

using 3D ANALYZE & the game is as smooth as silk.

3D ANALYZE SETTINGS

TICK THE FOLLOWING.......

FORCE Z BUFFER
DISABLE 2 SIDED STENCIL
EMULATE HW TnL CAPS
EMULATE PIXEL SHADER CAPS
FORCE 24 BIT BUFFER
QUALITY MODE

I am able to play the new demo on NVIDIA GEFORCE MX440 CARD

using 3D ANALYZE & the game is as smooth as silk.

3D ANALYZE SETTINGS

TICK THE FOLLOWING.......

FORCE Z BUFFER
DISABLE 2 SIDED STENCIL
EMULATE HW TnL CAPS
EMULATE PIXEL SHADER CAPS
FORCE 24 BIT BUFFER
QUALITY MODE

Can you set higher resolution than 640x480?

it might stick for a while. I had vista 64 and once i turned off user account control it didn't stick... but before that it took 10 mins for the setup.exe to open!

cheers man i hav vista aswell and it works thanks alot

Back
Top Bottom