PES 2008 DEMO IS THERE!!

anyone got the graphics on high yet? how do i?

Yes, my specs; Intel 6400, 2GB sys RAM, NVIDIA 7950 GT 512MB

pesth5.png

Make sure you have latest drivers and directx (it just so happens I updated these coincidentally for another reason).

Please, someone upload settings.dat (the file which stores video & controls settings) with different resolutions. Many people here will appreciate it.

Apparently someone is running the game at 1920x1200 so it obviously does support higher resolutions than 1600x900. Not sure why it's not detecting 1680x1050 for me though! Bit annoying

@Cigol

i just updated drivers and directx, still wont let me get to high or 1280 x 1024...:(

where do i put that dat file? didn't make a difference beside the settings.exe

goto your 'my documents' and then choose the Konami folder and then the PES 2008 demo folder. overwrite the file there with mine, but don't start up the settings.exe again as it will probably delete all of that. Just play the game and see whether it works (if it doesn't work, start up settings.exe to revert to normal).

The version I uploaded has v-synch enabled, so if you don't want that, force it off in your graphics cards settings. My version is also set at 1280x1024 as you can see in the picture above.

Last edited:
no luck here with the settigs.dat.

what i dont understand is that in the readme, it says my card is supported, i can handle Oblivion on full ffs!

If I put on medium I can get 1280x1024 :S and PEOPLE TRY DISABLE THE "USE FRAME SKIPING" and the game will play at normal speed :D
AMD fx-55
1gb ram 533mhz
7800gtx 256mb
300hd

Just played a few games. Mixed emotions here, but it's just the demo. I think the game will be better. But to tell you the truth, remindes me a lot of FIFA series....

I am the only one to think that this is the best simulation game of all times?? to be perfect only somethings to be changed like the weird way how the sprint, the animation of crowd, and the other thing that I discovered now how to solve, play normal speed game

only 20 seeders in torrent, come on Guys do it for the community, play and let your torrent open!!!! Other members want to play also!!!

There are 112 Seeds and 2500 Peers but i donnow why my speed is too low ?!
Is that for my Port that i have forwarded ?! Can any one tell me how can i download with real speed ? I use u Torrent ...

I cannot assign the SPACE key in the settings menu to a control.
IN PES6 i couldn't either but there was a trick that doesn't work on PES08.
If somebody finds out how to choose it let me know.
Thanks a lot

Anyone else dissapointed?

Played my first game and thought it was amazing...but the more I play it the more dissapointed I am. Jazzed up graphics, same core gameplay but the game speed is WAY too fast....

The game speed is not that fast for me. I mean, no more faster than PES6. What annoys me is the animation of running and the jerkyness of control, it just doesn't seem like you have as much finesse anymore (and even then it was on-the-rails so to speak). It's a little too FIFA-ish I'm afraid.

Still, I'm sold - the full version will be enough to satisfy me I'm sure.

fvcking corner bug! that makes me fvckin nervious! wtf! this bastard crossed ball and my fvcking d!ckhead GK putted it into my fvckin net!

Cigol thank you but i cant download from rapidshare (i must wait 300 minutes) and megaupload is blocked for users from Czech republic. Can you upload it to www.zshare.net? Thank you.

if u downloading from rapidshare , just unconect from dsl , and than in few minuts conect again , in croatia provider changes ip adress:) dont know for ceska

but try download from gameaccess torent

Back
Top Bottom