PES 2008 DEMO IS THERE!!

Wheres the best place to download from?

Fucking gamershell version doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twats, I vow never to go on their website again

install the latest DirectX ;)

sorry mate but cant be the directx, the error occurs when im installing... i have a mate that have 9c like myself and he can play... i cant... somebody knows how to overcome DLL Error just after the game extracts de MSI for install...

The game doesnt recognize my 8800gtx, i cant change the resolution or the graphics quality, damn frustrating, maybe its cause of vista.
Anyone else has the same problem ?

Hi guys. My game plays so fast!!! Like someone unlocked the double speed option in my game! I have a ATI Radeon 1950 pro 256MB card! The game is playing ridicilously fast!
Thank you

Just played a few games. Mixed emotions here, but it's just the demo. I think the game will be better. But to tell you the truth, remindes me a lot of FIFA series....

I Totally agree with that, but im not sure about the "game will be better" part.

Guys, can someone please give me the link for the DirectX 9.0c?
I was browsing through the microsoft.com, and there are many versions of 9.0c, dunno which one to install. :eh:
I'm just one step to play this precious gift of KONAMI. \\:o/ :mrgreen:

just search for the dll file thats missing, download it and put it in your Windows/system folder, then the game should work:)

just search for the dll file thats missing, download it and put it in your Windows/system folder, then the game should work:)

I thinks it's easier to update my old Directx to the 9.0c version (like everybody does). That's also written in the demo manual, so I don't see any reason not to do this that way. Anyway, thanks for your help. ;)

Thank you that solved the problem. But the ingame VSYNC option didn't change anything. It was already on when I had the problem. Then I turn it on in the graphic card options then boom it worked. Is that normal?

No it shouldn't be normal, the game should work with the v-sync option @ settings menu. But maybe you had the v-sync option in control panel forced to off, this could happened and for this the game didn't work until you forced v-sync to ON. The best way to figured it out is to change v-sync option in control panel to automatic (managed for the 3D application).

For me, and I know it's only the demo, this game looks to much like a Fifa :(

The way the players run looks total shite.

Another thing I just noticed, I gave away a penalty and WTF :shock: the camera/view goes kind of behind the GK it is rubbish ... I hope this is one thing that is changeable in the full game.

I do like the speed of the game though, it seems perfect pace imo.

By the way, how do you make your players dive?

The graphics on medium are an absolute disgrace. just because we dont have the best graphics card on the market, they shaft us with these GameBoy Advance graphics.

I can run Oblivion on full settings with my card, yet PES wont let me go to high because I don't have a certain shader model? fucking joke.

gaMeplay is naft too, more fifa like than PES. Keepers are even worse than PES6 too. another let down release.

Back
Top Bottom