PES 2008 DEMO IS THERE!!

ok, dear mates, i´m at work right now and i would please want to know if you can use 2 controllers at the same time in this demo. thank you.

I'm assuming it supports 1360x768, does it? It's the native x360 resolution, I'd be surprised not to see it in the demo.

I've just checked the display configuration again and the screen mode has two options Window and Full Screen, Window supports upto 1600x900 (also 1366x768) and the Full screen mode supports upto only 1280x1024

I can't put the graphics on high for some reason and I have no sound!! I have Radeon 9800xt and an Emu 1212m (sound designer).

Is a Radeon 9800xt not good enough for Pes now?? If not, any recommendations before I buy the full retail copy?

Cheers

does the pes2008demo_setup.exe have an icon? is the exact size 1,180,307,657 bytes? My PES2008DEMO.exe doesnt start after the install. I double click it and nothing happens. Which program files are meant to be present?

edit: it seems d3dx9_30.dll is needed in the program files but it didnt install with it

saying me the same thing , did it work for u ? pls help .

d3dx9_30.dll didn't install :(

I can't put the graphics on high for some reason and I have no sound!! I have Radeon 9800xt and an Emu 1212m (sound designer).

Is a Radeon 9800xt not good enough for Pes now?? If not, any recommendations before I buy the full retail copy?

Cheers

buy a x1950xt agp card for just over £100 and that should run this game fine

please tell me I know its funny come on guys you are lucky to have this masterpiece so please tell me
the nets are they cool

Is it true that if your PC does not meet the minimum system requirement you will not be able to run the demo?

I have 256mb ram but I think it should run fine on all minimum settings and lowest resolution..

Guys, the controls is the same? I hope so.
I have here a generic game pad, but it works perfectly in pes6.
There is a Setup config in the demo to configure the buttons if necessary?

Guys, the controls is the same? I hope so.
I have here a generic game pad, but it works perfectly in pes6.
There is a Setup config in the demo to configure the buttons if necessary?

Yes, controls are the same. You can also configure the buttons in the setup tool much like in PES6. The game comes with a command list as well so you can learn the new moves.

Actually, you can get Vsync working - you've just gotta make sure its enabled in your graphics card settings too. It's running at the perfect pace now - much slower than the 360 demo.

This is actually bad, very bad. It means that your PC can't handle the load with vsync on... if that happens, instead of losing frames the game runs in slow motion, much like previous pes games did. The pace may be better, but you're playing the game at half the speed it's supposed to run at, and that's far from ideal. Btw what configuration do you have?

Oh, and thank you jedious25 for the info, looking forward to try the game on my hdtv set.

Back
Top Bottom