Nintendo DS / 3DS / Wii / Wii U

Re: Nintendo Wii

I'm waiting on the new line of games to come out, Mario Kart Online and all that. But there's too many things it lacks, achievements, any sense of "I need to complete this game"...

I would sell it but I know I'd only get 65% of what I paid for it, so stuff that.

I still really only use mine for virtual console games. I got about 18 retro games so far.

Hopefully Metroid Prime 3 will be released in Japan soon as that games looks crazy! Also we got Super Mario Galaxy in november which is a must buy.

Super paper mario is out for us Europeans guys this week, but I'd rather have Metroid Prime 3. We have less than a month between that release and Mario Galaxy a month later.

Re: Nintendo DS

Yep, Worms is great. Only thing I'd say is that the maps can be a bit small, but otherwise a great game.

cool, my copy should arrive next week.

I got Sonic Rush adventure. rubbish story but great game!!

I snake in Mario Kart and I don't think it's cheating, it's more a skill to me. I practised a lot to do that and found it by myself.

I also complete the latest Worms and I completly agree, it rocks.
And it's quite long. I loved all the puzzles.

I need to look for another game now.

I snake in Mario Kart and I don't think it's cheating, it's more a skill to me. I practised a lot to do that and found it by myself.

I also complete the latest Worms and I completly agree, it rocks.
And it's quite long. I loved all the puzzles.

I need to look for another game now.

Sonic Rush adventure is cool.. Tuta we both need videogames to make this weekend better after today's result. :(

kobashi, I'm having difficlties with Sonic. How to you kill enemies ? I often lose my rings, I don't know why :/.

Jump on top of them, or "rev" up a spin (was holding B on the Megadrive back in the day, I think) and when you let go, Sonic spins off real quick and kills any enemies he touches.

I have Metroid Prime 3, Wario Smooth Moves, Paper Mario and Zelda.
And for me, MP3 is the best part of the series :o

Last edited:

kobashi, I'm having difficlties with Sonic. How to you kill enemies ? I often lose my rings, I don't know why :/.

Jump on them with B or when in the Air press R trigger to do spin attack!!

here some great news

The Famitsu magazine has just revealed that Metal Slug 7, the next episode of famous signed frankness SNK Playmore, will be developed of exclusiveness on Nintendo DS. No date of exit was however announced at the present time.

Apparently it's as almost as accurate to the mouse/keyboard combo plus it's more fun it doesn't use the Wii zapper though. The first game to use it will be Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, that looks like it has advanced control options so you can set it to whatever feels right for the player.

P.S. Why is there no Mario Galaxy thread in here though? It's going to be one of the best if not the best game this year.

Last edited:

Guys I need some help. Its my son's birthday this week, I would like to buy him a Wii. Where can I get a good deal?

thx in advance

Has anybody noticed it says "POO" on the side of the Wii remote?

Look on the left side of it, after where it says "CE 0125"...

FCC ID: POO-WC45

Made me chuckle. Wee and poo. (I'm 23 next month by the way)

Phantom hourglass is out in the US and has rceived some great reviews, but it's out the same time as other games in Europe, and a week before Metroid Prime 3.

Been playing Zelda today and it's REALLY worth getting, probably the best DS game so far :)

Zelda is outstanding, can't recommend it enough. The implementation of the touch screen is perfect and a real example of how it can be done. The same can be said for the graphics, which despite their cartoony style are genuinely impressive for a hand held.
Get it get it get it.

Zelda is just too short. I know it's a DS game but N64 games where not big in size and could handle longer adventures. Why not the DS ? Maybe next time ? I miss all the extra missions of Ocarina, even the pointless...

ah man I can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy. got the Japanese version on pre-order so November 1st cannot come quick enough!!

Sonic is in Smash Brothers Brawl!

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/movi...This=true&TB_iframe=true&height=390&width=532

sonic_071010a.jpg

sonic_071010d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom