Nintendo DS / 3DS / Wii / Wii U

Re: Nintendo Wii

dsc_0958.jpg

dsc_0921.jpg

Wii Fit

Its a controller device you stand on to work out on while you interact with the tv screen
Showing ppl do press ups and balance etc

Showing a kid try to head footballs etc dance etc

dsc_0988.jpg

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_4118_en.html

wii fit gameplay.

there is a part when you have to header some footballs.

the person playing doesn't move his head and the character on screen suddenly moves to header the ball.

thats what i don't like about the wii. the on screen character responds even with the slightest movements. not precise enough for me.

really nice idea, but not precise enough imo.

the mummy market will be buying this though.

Im sure this will improve though Kenny. I understand what your saying as this is apparent in other games but people will soon get fed up with it.

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_4118_en.html

wii fit gameplay.

there is a part when you have to header some footballs.

the person playing doesn't move his head and the character on screen suddenly moves to header the ball.

thats what i don't like about the wii. the on screen character responds even with the slightest movements. not precise enough for me.

really nice idea, but not precise enough imo.

the mummy market will be buying this though.

Better video.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYBmAVuBns

Ha-ha!

Street Fighter II Turbo has just been put out on the European Virtual Console (SNES Version). It's pretty good, much better than the (non Turbo) Street Fighter II which was out around Jan i think.

I think I have fallen the same way as Jack Bauer did. My Wii hardly gets played on at all now. The only machine I play on is the 360.

Re: Nintendo DS

I think so, I've already battled UK versions online (using the Wii though, but it's the same thing - it just shows the battle on a TV, but it's still done through the DS).

It would be stupid to think Wii will get a price-drop at Christmas right?

Propably just get bundled with some of the Ninty games I think.

I'm beginning to think Wii and DS is for girls, apart from the new Resi on Wii can't see much to entertain the lads :(

This is coming from someone who plays DanceDanceRevolution at Mega Bowl, ps, when will we get a Konami dance mat game for Wii?

Edit: Aaaaahhhh

DDR-Hottest-Party-wii-boxart-2.jpg

Last edited:

Holy Shit!!

Dragon Quest IV, V, VI for announced for the DS!!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175724

http://img187.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_354lo.jpg

http://img157.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_989lo.jpg

Square-Enix love NDS.
Released:
Children of Mana
Heroes of Mana
Front Mission
Mario Hoops 3 on 3
It's a Wonderful World
Itagaki Street DS
Chocobo Tales
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

To Be Released:
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
Final Fantasy IV
Chrono Trigger 2
Dragon Quest IV
Dragon Quest VI
Dragon Quest IX

Last edited:

Yep, heard about that game on GamerTV.

Apparently the creator of Dragon Quest preferred to make the game on the DS as opposed to the next-gen consoles.

Last edited:

LMAO
MTV News foils Wii Fit, invents Wii Sit
totilo_wii_sit.jpg

After finding one of the Wii Fit games to be lacking in challenge, MTV News reporter and master of balance, Stephen Totilo, hoped to up the ante by lowering himself to the ground and turning the game's Balance Board into more of a stability seat. The resulting video confirms that Wii Fit can be played in full couch potato posture, most likely with a beer in one hand and a bag of nachos in the other. Take that, exergaming!

Of course, even minimal effort unlocks countless gaming possibilities and we honestly can't wait for the likes of Warioga, Metroid Meditation and of course, Mario and Ghandi at the Non-cooperation Gatherings. Careful you don't strain yourself too much though -- despite popular opinion, Wii Fit is not good enough... for you to poop on.

Apparently the creator of Dragon Quest preferred to make the game on the DS as opposed to the next-gen consoles.

Much cheaper production costs and building of gaming tools and engines etc, and one FUNKING HUGE installed user base......... Next Gen can wait for these guys, they are in it to make money, simple maths.

IS the DS region free ? If I buy a DS in Hong Kong or Australia can I play UK games on it or vice versa ?

Well I think the buzz of the Wii has died off on me. Even games like Madden 08, which is a fun game and uses the controls well, just doesn't feel as good as using a pad. I've got around 57 games but none of them are drawing me back to it and I think I could easily go without a Wii and have the money instead.

Going to have a little think, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had it on eBay tonight.

Well I think the buzz of the Wii has died off on me. Even games like Madden 08, which is a fun game and uses the controls well, just doesn't feel as good as using a pad. I've got around 57 games but none of them are drawing me back to it and I think I could easily go without a Wii and have the money instead.

Going to have a little think, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had it on eBay tonight.

However then you have Super Smash & Mario

The two games that a Wii owner will get 100%

I can live without those though. In fact I think, as I've gotten older, I'm tending not to play on any games apart from sports games for any period of time. It's been like this for a few years now and if it's not a sports game, I turn it off quicker than I normally would.

I think as I've gotten older, my interest in general gaming is deteriorating and I just like my quick fixes of footy, American footy, baseball, boxing etc.

I'd like to make an appology. Yes I did think Wii was a great idea when it was announced, but during pre and post launch I've done nothing but slag it off, mainly due to games.

Thankfully I've had a sneak play of the upcoming games and with Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 and Bioshock, Halo 3 and Mass Effect, Wii60 really is the way to go this Christmas.

PS3, you've lost this Christmas, I 'm expecting big things from you next year, you had a great E3.

Back
Top Bottom