Nintendo DS / 3DS / Wii / Wii U

Re: Nintendo Wii

Boxing is the one to make you sweat, great fitness workout hehe

That's a point, I don't have much time to go to the gym, I should try Wii Sports for exercise! :)

Re: Nintendo DS

I got SEGA Touch Darts and Zelda Phantom Hourglass today.

both are great games!!

Zelda is awesome man! only finished first dungeon so far but loving it. has the windwaker feel to it.

graphics are real nice. touchscreen controls are sweet, only downside is it could be too easy.

Tis meant to be realised in Europe in August SoMJ, which is even before the US this time.

Just finished Zelda. My favourite game of the year, by far.
I agree with kobashi, it's easy but very clever and very original. Dungeons are way too short but maybe we're too good ?
Anyway, the Zelda series is magic.

I think buying a DS was the best thing I did this year :D.

what's zelda like?

obviously it's text heavy, but is it unplayable?

it is playable. few puzzles I have had to get help from an faq with but majority of the game so far has been cool without using a walkthrough.

£110 with Wii Sports and COD3, 2 wiimotes an a nunchuck - my mate is selling his, is it worth investing in, even for the future?

£110?! For God's sake, yes! That's just over two full-price 360/PS3 games!

I'll be paying approx £40 just for an extra nunchuk and remote, £110 is a steal!

It's worth that to play Super Paper Mario and Mario Strikers Charged, what a laugh that game is. I've got people around here playing that more than Pro Evo or FIFA now, seriously. Brilliant!

He is in no rush so ive got a while to think on it. Im lookin at getting a WiiKey fitted so i can just get the games from where I want, and play old gamecube games i will get given to me off my girlfriends brother. He obtained every gamecube game ever that came out, apparently.

Anyone got any info on the WiikEy?

£110 with Wii Sports and COD3, 2 wiimotes an a nunchuck - my mate is selling his, is it worth investing in, even for the future?

of course it is mate - even if you never play it, it's still worth that!

i ain't played mine in about 2 months, but i'll never regret buying it. i'm content knowing that it's sitting there, under my plasma, ready for when i fancy a bash...

Anyone got any info on the WiikEy?

i have the wiikey installed in mine. found some guy on a random forum that was chipping them. sent him a paypal payment, told him what i wanted and the turnaround was bout 4 days. well impressed with it...

if you're interested, i'll dig out his email for when you get yours...

i have the wiikey installed in mine. found some guy on a random forum that was chipping them. sent him a paypal payment, told him what i wanted and the turnaround was bout 4 days. well impressed with it...

if you're interested, i'll dig out his email for when you get yours...

Does it play imports?

it plays some ntsc copies - but not all. so i imagine it would be the same for originals...

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php?title=Wii_Region_Patcher_Compatibility_List

That'll show you how Wiikey works with other regions. I personally think the Wiikey is great, though a few Gamecube games wont work due to audio-streaming issues. Wiikey team have been promising an update for months and always miss the date, recently seeming to disappear too. Would I buy one now? Probably, though you might want to hold off for the Team Xecuter Wiip V2 chip (see gbatemp.net)

I got Donkey Kong Taru Jet Race for my Japanese Wii. it is a fun game. wish it had online play though.

It looks like I will be buying it then, and will wait before I have it modded. Thanks men

If any of you guys like Resi 4 on GC then I would strongly recommend you get the Wii Edition. It is fantastic! they have done a solid job in using the WiiMote for this game.

Wii zapper has been anounced its a wii remote and numbchuck on one hand looks like a light gun for FPS
Compatable with Resident zero which will be playable at E3

Nintendo online Gaming.

Mario strikers charge
Madden will be first total online game
Fifa 2008 will also be online and you get to use your Wii remote to compete against Ronaldihno in a skill challege mode
Mario Cart will be online aroun the world he gave a release date but missed it.
New Wii wheel controller debuted with Mario cart

Back
Top Bottom