New Kits

Because of the economy, Konica-Minolta had to stop their sponsoring, so Saint-Etienne is looking for new partners.

The final kits will be full of sponsors :).

alternativo1.jpg

alternativo2.jpg

That's it's tongue. It's the symbol of the Lion Rampant.

You're a Chelsea "fan" and you think Chelsea have a dragon on their crest??

Last edited:
I'm sure many people have already told you this, but you're really unpleasant, you know that?

only people on this forum who can't admit when they've made a mistake.

Why am i unpleasant? I took the piss because you got your own club emblem confused, normally a person would just laugh it off and move on but you want to take it seriously and moan, that's more your problem than mine.

The problem you've got is that you already made a mistake which i responded to when you twisted my point into something irrelivent, sort of like this.

Off-topics do my head in.

In this case he has got a point. Why not just admit you didnt know it?

2 reasons.

1. he thought that if he simply had a go at me then everyone would jump to his defence because i've ruffled quite a few feathers.

2. if he admitted he didn't know, that would leave him open to being called a glory-hunter who knows nothing of the club he supposedly supports, sort of like most Chelsea fans under the age of 20 outside of London.

Its weird to see French clubs without sponsors, ASSE and Monaco.
ASSE away are always nice! French clubs have some interesting color combinations.

Sporting CP have no sponsor too?
And What kit is that? Player Gk?

Galatasaray Home...
40793690.jpg

Fake this kit but very beatiful ı think.
Our new season kits will be release july but we know some parts.

- This is our classic kit but this season diffrent promo(AVEA) new year will be TT NET(Galatasaray new stadium first name) and red and yellow line from shoulders chance of place.

- Just our league winners and Turkish cup winners take a Turkish flag for kits and we havent this year.Adidas logo left,Gala logos right(on Hearth)

Second kit will be look like Bayern new season away kit(white and thin,vertically line)

We will wait. :)

http://img7.imageshack.us/i/forma2u.jpg/

Last edited:
only people on this forum who can't admit when they've made a mistake.

Why am i unpleasant? I took the piss because you got your own club emblem confused, normally a person would just laugh it off and move on but you want to take it seriously and moan, that's more your problem than mine.

The problem you've got is that you already made a mistake which i responded to when you twisted my point into something irrelivent, sort of like this.

Off-topics do my head in.

Look -- I always knew it was a lion, it just looks like a dragon to me. If you want me to recite the entire history of Chelsea, of how famous manager Ted Drake, who led Chelsea to their first and only league triumph, in 1955, until 2005, and introduced our nickname "the Blues" and gave us that awesome emblem, then I will.

Long story short -- I always knew that it was a lion, as you said, "Lion Rampant". It looks like a dragon to me, and I did think that the one on Lyon's emblem was a dragon, and so that is why I said "Hey that dragon looks like the one on Chelsea's emblem.

You weren't unpleasant by calling me on it, as I probably would've done the same, but how you worded it (if you're a "fan" of Chelsea) and (clearly you didn't know") made you sound like a real douche.

Okay?

roughly translated: I just checked Wikipedia so i could sound knowledgable for a few seconds, i will not accept i made a mistake even though my statement of "that dragon looks like the one on Chelsea's emblem" clearly proves that i thought it was a dragon on the Chelsea emblem, had i been a fan of Chelsea before 2001 i'd have seen the 90s emblem more regularly which was clearly a lion.

roughly translated: I just checked Wikipedia so i could sound knowledgable for a few seconds, i will not accept i made a mistake even though my statement of "that dragon looks like the one on Chelsea's emblem" clearly proves that i thought it was a dragon on the Chelsea emblem, had i been a fan of Chelsea before 2001 i'd have seen the 90s emblem more regularly which was clearly a lion.

First -- I didn't check on Wikipedia! Why the fuck would you think I'd do that?

Second -- Seeing as I was born in 1996, it would kind of be hard for me to have known Chelsea's emblem back then. The only reason YOU know that they recently had a different emblem is because YOU checked Wikipedia to sound knowledgeable for a few seconds (you didn't, but I'm just showing how stupid your earlier statement sounded).

See? This is why you're unpleasant. Just because you can't see past the fact that "the one" I mentioned in my way back post did not refer to a dragon on Chelsea's emblem, but drawing a comparison between Chelsea's lion and Lyon's, as I then thought it was, a dragon.

Next time, stop posting insinuating libel.

Back
Top Bottom