New Kits

zuqgrt.jpg

i think these are the real kits, judging by this:
23vgnzl.jpg

they look similar to me.

Last edited:
The Man Utd look like chinese fake, the balck arrow look bigger than the official picture

FC Girondins de Bordeaux home (Thanks Projet KO)

4816_93012604525_541954525_1810028_169665_n.jpg

Last edited:
That huge white section of the Bordeaux shirt looks awful, should have just left it to a white V like previous shirts.

Those Man Utd pics are fake. On the real kit the badge has a large black circle around it which is actually larger than the black V, on these pictures the black V completely encompasses it.

Typical far-east fakes.

Well yeah they're fake but they're pretty accurate representations of what the real thing will look like. Like you say far-east ripoffs.

I actually think Bordeaux is pretty nice too, am I the only one?

Those Man Utd pics are fake. On the real kit the badge has a large black circle around it which is actually larger than the black V, on these pictures the black V completely encompasses it.

Typical far-east fakes.

I sure hope they're fakes...or else I'm not turning on the telly to Setanta ever again. :PUKE:

That black...thing...has got me wondering why the "Chinois" even attempted something so fake?

cause the real thing is going to be very close to that. seeing that most football kits today are produced either in africa or asia they probably saw the real thing and tried their best to reproduce it. ;)

Thing thing I don't understand about the Man United kit is the collar, why round when there is a V underneath it? It would have looked much nicer to have a V-neck.

Well yeah they're fake but they're pretty accurate representations of what the real thing will look like. Like you say far-east ripoffs.

I actually think Bordeaux is pretty nice too, am I the only one?
kindof.. ;p

I mean, I liked it a little, but not that much..
would be much nicer if it was only the V, like JJ said

Thing thing I don't understand about the Man United kit is the collar, why round when there is a V underneath it? It would have looked much nicer to have a V-neck.
yeah, a V collar would fit perfectly on that shirt

That kit screams class.
If i was ribery i wouldn't leave Bayern just because i wanted to sport this shirt in a game. XD
Now seriously its really well done.

@Benfica

Brings back the memories of the awful last season (where we ended 3rd or 4th) and played some awful awful games through the season. Hope the "curse" goes of this season..

HSV shirt is a purchase for me definitely. Only a little thing but I would have preferred the adidas logo in red. I was thinking they would go for a blue theme this season but obviously not.

Back
Top Bottom