New Kits

bu9hi9qwkkgrhgookjcejl9a55.jpg

bu96euwkkgrhgoh-ceejllqlok.jpg

bu-e3w2kkgrhgoh-c0ejll0zhl.jpg

on the lower left badge there is this quote of one of our most famous players:

„Es ist eine Ehre für diese Stadt, diesen Verein und die Bewohner Nürnbergs zu spielen. Möge all dies immer bewahrt werden und der großartige FC Nürnberg niemals untergehen.“

roughly "it's an honor to play for this town, this club and the citizens of nurnberg. might this allways be retained and the great fc nurnberg never perish"

or something like that. :)

+ the sign for this area of germany, the franconian rake

Fraenkischer_Rechen.jpg

very nice detail, good job adidas.

Last edited:
Atletico?

No really, I first thought the one in the middle was a At. Madrid shirt, the stripes, the sponsor...

The white one is the away kit introduced last season, it's been retained for next season. Not sure why considering that red kit has white stripes in it.

The big white thing on the home kit ruins it.

Sorry mates. I've a question. What's the model names of adidas 2009-10 kit desing?

[(R.Madrid home : Campeon), (Spain home: Tiro), (Chelsea home : ?), (Milan home : ?), (South Africa away: ?) ]

Thanx.

Some people just enjoy A LOT the Tour de France here in France...

As an example, it looks like that the best hill climber this year will play for...

09061510.jpg

... Laval (promoted to Ligue 2 this year)

Sorry mates. I've a question. What's the model names of adidas 2009-10 kit desing?

[(R.Madrid home : Campeon), (Spain home: Tiro), (Chelsea home : ?), (Milan home : ?), (South Africa away: ?) ]

Thanx.

i think only the templates, which are available as teamwear have names.

puma is just awful this year...
Not really.. I think that the 09/10 puma designs (both of them, the one with the "V" and the one used by Italy) have a lot of potential but they're not being used properly because of wrong colouring and detail applying..
For example Lazio away (navy) does actually look good but Lazio home (light blue) doesn't..

Ah I was in the Trabzonspor shop last week and they said they were not getting new kits for them this year!!!!
Technically, they're right..
These are not "new" kits but are 2006 ones, just recoloured for the occasion :P

Back
Top Bottom