New Kits

First -- I didn't check on Wikipedia! Why the fuck would you think I'd do that?

Second -- Seeing as I was born in 1996, it would kind of be hard for me to have known Chelsea's emblem back then. The only reason YOU know that they recently had a different emblem is because YOU checked Wikipedia to sound knowledgeable for a few seconds (you didn't, but I'm just showing how stupid your earlier statement sounded).

See? This is why you're unpleasant. Just because you can't see past the fact that "the one" I mentioned in my way back post did not refer to a dragon on Chelsea's emblem, but drawing a comparison between Chelsea's lion and Lyon's, as I then thought it was, a dragon.

Next time, stop posting insinuating libel.

I don't believe for a second that a 12/13 year old "fan" of Chelsea who has never been to Stamford Bridge and clearly thought the lion was a dragon otherwise wouldn't have said "the dragon looks like the one on the chelsea emblem" (it's plain simple English mate, not hard to understand) would know about Ted Drake etc. without looking it up on the internet to sound clever.

Look, what you don't get is; If i were to write "that pigeon outside looks like the one on the Liverpool badge" it can mean only one thing; that i think the bird on the Liverpool badge is a pigeon. It can't be translated to "that pigeon looks like the bird on the Liverpool badge, which i know to be a liver bird" Because i said "the one on the badge" meaning "the pigeon on the badge".

Oh, and no i didn't need to check anything on the internet, i'm 11 years older than you and have been watching football since before you were born, so no i didn't check any website.

Facts: You're from Cheltenham (over 100 miles from Stamford Bridge), you're 13 years old and you have chosen to support Chelsea, which i'm assuming is because when you decided to start watching football they were winning the league. You made a mistake about the badge and now instead of admitting it you're dragging it out and trying to weasel your way out of it by talking about non-related subjects.

Fuck i hate these drawn out things where people can't just admit they made a mistake.

Lazio third

laziothirdjersey.jpg

Fuck i hate these drawn out things where people can't just admit they made a mistake.
You're right UJ, he just made a mistake.
If he thought the one on the Chelsea emblem was a dragon, well, it's a mistake. If he thought about a lion and typed dragon, well, it's a mistake aswell..
But consider that he is far too young to remember the logo they had in late 90s and early 2000s.. I just remember it because of Zola, otherwise I'd have forgotten it too.. And I'm 24 like you :P
If he's a Chelsea fan, it's normal that he can talk you about Drake like I can talk you about Altafini and Rivera even if I never saw them play..
So why not bury the hatchet and start talking about new kits again?

Anyway, trying to get back on topic..
Is it me or the 08/09 one is way better?

I don't believe for a second that a 12/13 year old "fan" of Chelsea who has never been to Stamford Bridge and clearly thought the lion was a dragon otherwise wouldn't have said "the dragon looks like the one on the chelsea emblem" (it's plain simple English mate, not hard to understand) would know about Ted Drake etc. without looking it up on the internet to sound clever.

Look, what you don't get is; If i were to write "that pigeon outside looks like the one on the Liverpool badge" it can mean only one thing; that i think the bird on the Liverpool badge is a pigeon. It can't be translated to "that pigeon looks like the bird on the Liverpool badge, which i know to be a liver bird" Because i said "the one on the badge" meaning "the pigeon on the badge".

Oh, and no i didn't need to check anything on the internet, i'm 11 years older than you and have been watching football since before you were born, so no i didn't check any website.

Facts: You're from Cheltenham (over 100 miles from Stamford Bridge), you're 13 years old and you have chosen to support Chelsea, which i'm assuming is because when you decided to start watching football they were winning the league. You made a mistake about the badge and now instead of admitting it you're dragging it out and trying to weasel your way out of it by talking about non-related subjects.

I see what you mean with the pigeon thing. It was a mistake in English (even though I still think mine makes sense) and not in actual knowledge...

All's well that ends well

(13 BTW)

Sporting's home kit - green on the back (they should bring back hoops on the back)
Sporting's away kit - pale green all over

So what the fuck will they wear against a green shirted team? Play in their skins?

Sporting's home kit - green on the back (they should bring back hoops on the back)
Sporting's away kit - pale green all over

So what the fuck will they wear against a green shirted team? Play in their skins?

The Dragon on there Emblem means they have to wear green all the time

It's not like their is a shortage of teams playing green in Portugal either, Rio Ave, Setúbal and Naval and to some degree Maritimo too, they'll probably have a third kit you would of thought or they'll force the home team to change which isn't really fair.

haha yeh i thought the same until i bought some socks for my germany kit a few years ago. i also remember back in the late 90s when i played in tournaments for my primary school, all kids were wearing these

I'm wondering if those Santander kits are just fantasy designs. What with that big SLAM logo on it, and that third kit is totally disfunctional given the colour of the away kit.

no most are like normal socks

PDS054001001.jpg

i've never seen any that were like those with the straps :BLINK:

Well, I guess times just changed. I even have two pairs of socks from Bayerns 97 and 98 outfits which have those straps, but their actual collection features "regular" socks, so I guess Santander is going retro. :P

Racing's home kit/mock/whateva just sucks... Clowny second but interesting third :)) I thought last year what ig Barcelona hadd shorts/socks in different colours. I'd like to see that once. But i'm not sure it won't look too weird.

That new West Brom kit reminds me of the kit they wore in the mid-80's. All it needs now is a no smoking sign on the front!

Back
Top Bottom