New Kits

107mjhh.png

shirt1e.jpg

I don't think the inclusion of the adidas stripes on the Ajax home shirt will go down at all well with their fans. Yes they do wear the stripes on the home shirt in European competition, but domestically they didn't. I remember back in 2001 many Ajax fans called for the stripes to be removed after they were included on the 00/01 kit, and so the 01/02 kit had no stripes, and subsequent home shirts were missing the stripes... until now.

I don't see why anyone is surprised that Nike didn't come up with an original kit for PSV. Nike are the least original kit manufacturer, every team with Nike kits has the exact same goalkeepers kits in a small range of colours, every year they have use 1 or 2 templates and send it to every team.

2ndkeeper.jpg

Is it just me or a lot of Puma shirts look like the players are wearing a cape? ..Maybe this template should be reserved for teams winning their respective leagues :))

some of u guys have no taste at all :P
that's one of the most beautiful and fancy kits italy ever had. it's unique. the collar design, the azzurro color, the shirt design.... plus it's kinda "traditional" as we won 2 world cups with that color combination :SMUG:
and as thomas said, the color combination is class.

i'm not too fond of the bigger italy badge... but i guess they had to increase its size to fit in the 4th star :DD

Oh my God, I'm surprised Saint-Etienne hasn't sponsor, french teams have 10+ sponsor on shirts

about Lyon, they ripped Russia Nike kit :P

Back
Top Bottom