New Kits

It is a training shirt.

Anyway here's one for Nick Cave, revealed in the local Evening Leader the other day. A lot of their fans are pissed off because of its resemblance to a certain country's kits, past and present.

TH1_46200936IWFCawayshirtINT.jpg

Cheers JJ...

Damn I'm not too keen on that, and it does look a bit like a certain kit :SHOCK: ;)

He should support another team like most folk in town do :SMUG:

:SHAKE: :RSCARF:

Nancy could have a nice shirt if they didn't have the cycling jersey amount of sponsors, you actually struggle to pick out the Nancy logo on that.

The big black strip on the left ruins it.

well i had heard that the European kit would be white and following the same template as the Spain home kit. So i'd imagine it would be similar to this.

That's probably what's happened then. That rumours going round and someone's made a mockup to show what it might look like. Any idea when they're likely to officially announce a 3rd kit?

I think it looks quite cool tbh, much nicer than the current change kits (green and grey ones).

That's probably what's happened then. That rumours going round and someone's made a mockup to show what it might look like. Any idea when they're likely to officially announce a 3rd kit?

I think it looks quite cool tbh, much nicer than the current change kits (green and grey ones).

No idea mate, last year the green one wasn't unveiled until quite late in the summer if i remember correctly.

This one looks nice, but for the past couple of years we've had training tops very similar to it. It looks better than the green one, but i loved the grey kit, it reminded me of my first ever Liverpool kit (1989 away kit)

New Fulham looks a bit cheap, I know this years was just teamwear, but at least it was simple and classy. I guess these pictures confirm the United pictures as being real.

Why don't Fulham get proper kits, why teamwear?

Back
Top Bottom