New Kits

Very nice PSG home kit.. Something a little different from the usual red stripe down the middle.. I don't like the away pijama really much anyway..

psv-09-11-away-nike-kit.jpg

It looks like Nike is re-using some 2006 templates this time around (manchester Utd and PSV at the moment but I'm sure there'll be some others as the kits slowly get unveiled)..
Well done guys, those 06/07 kits (from both Adidas and Nike) were the last ones that really impressed me (before seeing the Ajax 09/10 away kit of course, that is really a piece of art)

These are the new undershirts of Paris, if you could make them, it would be great, thank you !!!
Duuuuuuuuuh!!!!! :CONFUSE:

Oh and that PSV looks alright, though I suppose the black shorts of the home kit would be used as well for an all-black kit.

I was only joking because Nike made the same kit of Croatia, but in black instead of Blue ;)

do u know.. its the client that decide what kit to use... nike's job is to design afew for the client which is PSV to choose. i don't think theres anything wrong with nike.

spurskit.jpg

The yellow kit is nice and the home one isn't as bad as first feared but yellow doesn't belong on our home kit period.

you're right. nike gotta come up with the designs first. but again PSV got the rights to make changes to it. well.. it really sux to use the same template... luckily i kept my barcelona kit.. maybe next 3 yrs it will come out again! hahaha

I like those Genoa ones..

OMG I said it for real.. I said that something Genoa-related is actually nice.. Please, call me a doctor 'cause I need him as soon as possible..

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7374/spurskit.jpg

The yellow kit is nice and the home one isn't as bad as first feared but yellow doesn't belong on our home kit period.
I liked a lot the blue.. and the yellow is also nice
but the yellow details on the white are awful =/

It seems that Genoa is trying to make Crespo welcome :)
lol
but I have to admit I liked it ;p

If that Spurs kit had navy trim on it then fine, but yellow on white just looks horrendous.

These are the new undershirts of Paris, if you could make them, it would be great, thank you !!!

Sorry man unfortunately I don't have any sweatshops. Good luck with that though.

Are the Genoa players' heads shoooopppeedd on?

Back
Top Bottom