New Kits

I didn't think it was going to be too bad from the first picture posted, but the presentation of the kits just show how awful they are!

Is the guy on the left of the first pic Willians? He;s quality on FM :D
yup
they're Willians / Pierre / Bruno
then Ortigoza / Mauricio Ramos / Deola

and yea, I didnt like the away shirt either.. I was hoping they didnt use the "manbra" shirt (which they didnt), and also they didnt paint the sleeve on that template, which they did..
I mean, the template is nice with certains color combinations, but the different color sleeve is awful =/

they should stick with red details, and only.. that's what ppl said it would be like, not an whole area painted red..
but Im still glad we're back to the white away shirt

and the green I liked it.. pretty similar to the SouthAfrica one, without the water mark and in white, not yellow
I even think it could have less white, but thats good anyway, I propably will get one myself ;p

and 'bout the blue, brunnoce.. at first ppl said it would be released only in august, then some said it would come together with the others
and as it wasn't, I believe it 'll be released in august anyway

Sunderland Away

sunderland-09-10-umbro-away-kit.jpg

It is a training shirt.

Anyway here's one for Nick Cave, revealed in the local Evening Leader the other day. A lot of their fans are pissed off because of its resemblance to a certain country's kits, past and present.

TH1_46200936IWFCawayshirtINT.jpg

Yes that is navy trim, the main reason for one of my mates from the pub to get so pissed off. He should support another team like most folk in town do :SMUG:

The color on that PSG home looks absolutely stunning on that pic, but I've seen other pic that look a redish blue not so stunning, lets see how it looks ingame, those pics can be tricky

Well I think since its France's last year with Adidas after years, they may be pissed about them leaving.

Back
Top Bottom