New Kits

So is it true what i heard, that the golden lines on Real's kit were requested/demanded/imposed by bwin? If so... then BOOOO!
bwin should be proud they MAY appear on the shirt of such a big club and not the other way around. If that's true... another Real let-down for me.

What next? Oh, wait - i know. In a couple of years the third and maybe second kit will be the sponsor's choice. HA!

Are you talkin about golden stripes on the sleeves?

sahaa.jpg

efc-64296-osman.jpg

efc-57900.jpg

efc-57876.jpg

i really dont know yet what to think of this kit...sometimes i like it(retro style) sometimes i think its shit...i think ill only decide once i see them playing with them

one thing is for sure imo, id rather not leave umbro.

The white V is too big I reckon, it sticks out.

man, thats too ugly!

like tobi, I think that the white V could be smaller, and then would even look nice, by a "retro point of view" (although I dont like retro's so much)
but that giant thing, wth? looks like a bib o_O

is the arminia kit "slim-fit" as in "super-slim-fit"? looks like those adidas and nike "undershirts"/"skins" they often wear under the actual kit

is the arminia kit "slim-fit" as in "super-slim-fit"? looks like those adidas and nike "undershirts"/"skins" they often wear under the actual kit

Lol
Wasn't it like 60% clear in that image that the kit was just 2 tight to his body to be real, if they ever did such kit, it would be full of sweat in 20 minutes of playing with it.
But yeah, the art work, if it was done by hand, is really close to the original real kit. GJ for the artist!

I've read on a Spurs thread that Puma changed the Feyenoord kit because of complaints from their fans.

Before

20081208_puma2_rh.jpg

After

feyenoord-09-10-puma-home-shirt-leaked.jpg

Can anyone confirm this? I'd love to give them a piece of my mind.

ooh that feyenoord is pretty nice
am i the only one that thinks puma aint bad? like the lazio one, i thought that was nice. the tottenham one isnt that bad, it's just not tottenham.

anyway, gotta say umbro's blackburn kit is class!

yeah puma changed the strip because fans complained. that said, this was back earlier this year, when they still had time to react. spurs or any other kits are long in production and probably shipping allready. nothing to be done anymore.

Back
Top Bottom