New Kits

nürnberg home 09/10

untitled-2ky73.jpg

shirt14zc5.jpg

The Mansion contract is up, their company is having issues.

Our current kit right now is very nice, the all white kit prior to that was perfect. That kit above is disgusting.

:MAD:

Mmmmh, this new Blackburn shirt is not bad.. Don't like the Spurs one though..

BTW, has anyone got info on the new Valenciennes kits already? You know, it's kind of a tradition for me to do it for PES6: since they're in L1 I've never missed one XD

Sevilla 09/10

normal.jpg

camisetas_0910.jpg

The home shirt has the name of all Sevilla villages printed

The away shirt has the name of all Andalucía villages printed

The 3rd shirt has the name of all Sevilla villages printed (over 7100!)

Last edited:
sevilla is alrite actually....put a nike badge on it and everyone would say "instant classic"

anyone have any leverkusen away news yet? they wanted to wear it against cottbus on the last day but coudlnt coz of too similar colour schemes

That red and white quartered Sevilla kit is utterly pointless. I would think it'd be classified as a third kit rather than the away kit though. And those collars make the kits look like those polo-style leisure shirts, rather than a players' jersey.

Last edited:
Sevilla 09/10

normal.jpg

camisetas_0910.jpg

The home shirt has the name of all Sevilla villages printed

The away shirt has the name of all Andalucía villages printed

The 3rd shirt has the name of all Sevilla villages printed (over 7100!)

What, sevilla don't have 7 kits this year? guess this global economic crisis is worst than i thought!
By the way, if AIG are going to change the company name (AIG to AIU) in order to restore a healthier company image, will the united kits be as they are presented?

http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2009/03/23/98938.htm

newkit.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really not liking the 80s style collars on a lot of these new Adidas and especially Umbro shirts.

Our current kit right now is very nice, the all white kit prior to that was perfect. That kit above is disgusting.

The sooner we scrap Puma, the better. I honestly can't remember the last time I liked a single kit they'd designed, let alone one of our monstrosities.

Just spoke to a friend of mine who does design work for Vandanel and he's just finished the Wigan away kit, he says they ashed for an Orange and Black kit.

Here is the official line...
-i have just finished the away shirt, and it will be as they asked for orange with black,
with a touch of retro, band on the shoulders and ind the side of shorts,.black band with Vandanel V logo on it.in orange......

Sure you'll all be very pleased to know :P

So let's have no bad words about Vandanel.

I like them too, will there be a 3rd kit?

So is it true what i heard, that the golden lines on Real's kit were requested/demanded/imposed by bwin? If so... then BOOOO!
bwin should be proud they MAY appear on the shirt of such a big club and not the other way around. If that's true... another Real let-down for me.

What next? Oh, wait - i know. In a couple of years the third and maybe second kit will be the sponsor's choice. HA!

Back
Top Bottom