home :
1494.jpg

away :
1495.jpg

third :
1496.jpg

metallica said:
new barcelona home kit pics -

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/cfw/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState|1|15|1|50970109|0|0|0|0||0|0&p=2&pk=4

cheers

I want that barca shirt!

Look at that group pic of barcelona. Ronaldinho is wearin the chrome and blue total 90's and saviola is wearin the blue and yello f50's. Both very nice!

I want! I want! I want!

noise said:
I want that barca shirt!

Look at that group pic of barcelona. Ronaldinho is wearin the chrome and blue total 90's and saviola is wearin the blue and yello f50's. Both very nice!

I want! I want! I want!
how can u see those boots from there? anyone got any pics of the two boots mentioned above?

I want the Barca shirt too, my Sister in London says she cant find it. Any stores you guys know where she can get it?

the away Fenerbache kit (blue) is nice, the white one looks almost identical to real madrid. why have they got the turkish circle ? i thought Trabzonspor won it last season ?

cfdh_edmundo said:
the away Fenerbache kit (blue) is nice, the white one looks almost identical to real madrid. why have they got the turkish circle ? i thought Trabzonspor won it last season ?

youre right the white one is similar to real madrids.the blue one is similar to the greece kit.

the turkish circle is an old tradition, earlier some clubs had it.after years, fener has it again.i dont know why.

Nice! I really like the home shirt... I prefer Galatasaray tho. :mrgreen:

ss4_goku said:
ThomasGOAL, how u know it's a fake?? they look nice though...

yes look nice, maybe is not the perfect real new nike template and not the right colors for the Away. It's fake, the same of the Holland black kit

adielaird said:
Oooh, I like them. Especially the away. Have to say, the new Nike designs are miles out in front of the adidas ones.

Yes they sure are! I have the new Turkey home shirt and it's so nice to wear.. It's so light and the ladies love it. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom