New Kits

image001.jpg
image002.jpg

stiffler said:
daikirai said:
Spurs kit is nice for some reason. It's really simple, but it's clean.

wont be so clean after u chest the ball though! ;)
nice kit though, i have to admit i like the kappa kits, probably a bit biased as they sponsor wales i suppose :)

no worries about that, spurs players dont like getting dirty. redknapp will sacrifice everything to keep his shirt nice and clean. even at the cost of losing countless important tackles and goals.

the shirt is nice but would be so much better with white or even dark blue instead of yellow.

btw - that Hertha kit with the diagonal halves is there cup kit or something i think (any german speakers able to translate)

The back will have that huge bit of white.. you can tell cos the inside of the shirt at the back is white... i think that will look quite stylish actually

that image comes from ebay, there's a lot of chance it's anthing other than a counterfeit jersey made to look like previously released pictures of the shirt...

Noted said:
The back will have that huge bit of white.. you can tell cos the inside of the shirt at the back is white... i think that will look quite stylish actually

not necessarily maybe it wont have a white bit at the back, nice shirt though quite nice

has anybody seen the new lativan shirt ? is it the one on the uefa website, because I didnt think that looked like a new style adidas one and also looks like the same as they used in the qualifiyers.
cheers

bob

-
Euro-Latvia upset as Adidas delivers "Soviet red" kit
RIGA, June 3 (Reuters) - Surprise qualifiers Latvia received an unwelcome blast from the past when Adidas delivered a "Soviet red" kit for the European Championship. The small Baltic nation is full of pride after reaching its first major tournament since regaining independence from Soviet rule in 1991.
"These kits are Soviet red, not the maroon we ordered," one Latvian football source told Reuters on Thursday. The Latvian flag is maroon and white, and the team have worn dark red kits.

"There are some problems with sizes but I hope that will be sorted out before we go to Portugal," soccer federation president Janis Mezeckis said
http://au.news.yahoo.com/040603/15/pass.html

curswine said:
the man in the middle of the first pic, designed it, Dario Urzay(painter)

that guy should be shot!

that reminds me of terry butcher when he cut his head and blood all over his shirt when playin for england
butcher.jpg

Back
Top Bottom