New Kits

kit.jpg

i think that Juve jersey in there is fake,...
1) new symbol?? doubt...doubt...doubt...
2) where's the sponser?? they can't have ANY jerseys without the sponser being it Fastweb until July or Sky for the coming season...

ss4_goku said:
i think that Juve jersey in there is fake,...
1) new symbol?? doubt...doubt...doubt...
2) where's the sponser?? they can't have ANY jerseys without the sponser being it Fastweb until July or Sky for the coming season...

1) why would a faker put a new logo ?
2) authentic jerseys are made without the sponsor (unlike replicas), they're applied later, i've got a couple of these without any sponsor on it...

denirobob said:
hi sebbonnyfcb,

that away kit is sweet mate. Do you think he's been accurately recreated in Pro Evo or are hias stats too high/too low. I think his left foot is something to be worshipped!

bob

since my playstation broke down, I didn't play pes in months but if ceh is on his best, he's stats are absolutely to low, his free kick is very nice when he's on his best, and the stats for that aren't high I guess :)

hm...cause the fake want to sell?? i dunno, but i still doubt that Juve changed symbols and no one knows about it??? (correct me if i am wrong...)

and no sponser...really?? i dunno...sorry

well the manchester united on the site turned out to be real so i dont know why the rest would be fake and the reason for no logo could be because they haven't settled on one yet

Scholes18 said:
how come australia dont have the crappy circle around the no's

maybe because they just signed the contract with nike and one of their condition was to not put those crappy circles on their shirts :D

That aint real, the current chelsea home kit is the one they will use this season comin, as they only change theyre strip once every 2 seasons

Back
Top Bottom