New Kits

ss4_goku said:
Nike shirts will "expire" after the 2006 world cup...like always, the style lasts until a world cup...or 1 or 2 years after too...average 4 year switch UNLESS the style is really not liked by ppl...

Doesn't it expire before a World Cup so Nike can earn another few bundles of cash on the new World Cup 2006 kit?

cucaspp said:
Ive got last years Sporting Lisbon wit the same sponsor but at least that blends in better with the shirt.

1º good taste, this year the sponsor is the same

Does anybody know if they will still be sponsored by Revigres at all ?

PT is for the Portuguese League and Revigres for the CL

Bom dia cucaspp. obrigado.

That's good new then, I'll hang on to get the CL shirt !

cheers mate

i was mate, cheers pal. how big is that gk btw ?

Loving the Revigres sponsored one. Do teams that win the CL get a star or something, that would be a nice addition.

bob

hm...old shorts?? lolz

well, usually they last until right after WC, so they can make new ones and make money...i doubt that they change right b4 world cup...Umbrom might as the England shirt said it's up to 2005...but Nikes are 2006...like the old ones, they aded on 2000 and kept it until the world cup...then made a 5 star brazil shirt...sold ALOT, then quickly changed to the new Total 90 jersey...

Hi Thomas, do you know if Nantes are getting a new kit ? I saw on one on a French football forum, but it wasn't with the new Nike style - it was the same style as Hertha Berlin from last season

merci

Bob

Back
Top Bottom