New Kits

I'm wearing the Brazil away now, the feel of them is just so ooh I dunno how to describe it but it feels so much nicer than shirts of the past. I bought the shirt last Saturday and I've barely taken it off since then :D

Chamakh said:
Yes they sure are! I have the new Turkey home shirt and it's so nice to wear.. It's so light and the ladies love it. :mrgreen:

where did you get it?

and why do the ladies love it? :mrgreen:

I have this one

116610-100.jpg

Ernestito said:
Chamakh said:
Yes they sure are! I have the new Turkey home shirt and it's so nice to wear.. It's so light and the ladies love it. :mrgreen:

where did you get it?

I got it from www.subside.co.uk

Well the ladies love the feel of the material and the colour. :mrgreen:

Ernestito said:
Chamakh said:
Ernestito said:
Chamakh said:

where did you get it?

I got it from www.subside.co.uk

Well the ladies love the feel of the material and the colour. :mrgreen:
you really live in morocco?

I actually live in Aberdeen, Scotland... I use to live in Morocco.

Nike shirts will "expire" after the 2006 world cup...like always, the style lasts until a world cup...or 1 or 2 years after too...average 4 year switch UNLESS the style is really not liked by ppl...

El Sevilla FC ya tiene preparado el diseño de la equipación que lucirá la plantilla en los partidos que dispute de la Copa de la Uefa.

La camiseta y el calzón serán exlcusivos para esta competición y por tanto la equipación es completamente diferente de la que lucirá el equipo en Liga y Copa del Rey.

La evidente novedad de la equipación para la Uefa es el predominio del color rojo en la camiseta sobre el blanco por la parte delantera aunque se mantiene el calzón casi completamente blanco.

FICHASEVILLAUEFA.jpg

gotta say, i dont really like the new real shirt, not a lot looks changed except the coller part, the new arsenal shirts arent fake, the away shirt was posted ages and ages ago from a picture from the mirror newspaper, and on the arsenal site, it says that the yellow away shrit will infaxct be the 3rd shirt for next season

Real_Arsenal said:
gotta say, i dont really like the new real shirt, not a lot looks changed except the coller part, the new arsenal shirts arent fake, the away shirt was posted ages and ages ago from a picture from the mirror newspaper, and on the arsenal site, it says that the yellow away shrit will infaxct be the 3rd shirt for next season

I think what ThomasGoal is referring to, is the shade of blue. The blue posted almost looks like the Juve 3rd blue, when in fact, the away posted ages ages ago, was actually a darker, navy blue.

curswine said:
new porto kits

6548.jpg

I really really want to get one of the new Porto ones, but the sponsor does seriously spoil it. Ive got last years Sporting Lisbon wit the same sponsor but at least that blends in better with the shirt.

Does anybody know if they will still be sponsored by Revigres at all ? one of those new kits with that sponsor would look so much better

I the away actually looks more a dark shade of blue imo (at least from that pic)

bob

in regard to the arsenal home i think the back is fake as i think fa regulations mean that the team cannot have two different colours for name and number as arsenal have white numbers (as black looks stupid) and therefore they will have white letters (which will not show on a white background)

Parkin09 said:
in regard to the arsenal home i think the back is fake as i think fa regulations mean that the team cannot have two different colours for name and number as arsenal have white numbers (as black looks stupid) and therefore they will have white letters (which will not show on a white background)

if you remember mate, the fonts all have either a white or black line around it to make it stand out more its not just pure white and clubs can have any colour font they want like blackburn have red and leeds away had yellow

curswine said:
Parkin09 said:

if you remember mate, the fonts all have either a white or black line around it to make it stand out more its not just pure white and clubs can have any colour font they want like blackburn have red and leeds away had yellow

i know that you have more than just two colours! but from a distance are you gonna be able to see a white number on a white background even if it has got a little black silhouette

and jim the newcastle names and numbers are definately both blue

look at Bellamy's name

The Proof lol

Back
Top Bottom