New Kits

nope, it's Lenny (or Carl) after the hotpants wash ashore after Homer and Marge block the lighthose light

is that a new home kit ?

new Valladolid - well new sponsor anyway

theimg.asp

http://www.realvalladolid.es/

stiffler said:
OPM said:
www.werder-online.de

ugly...or not?i think it is :mrgreen:

if it didnt have that stupid red square sponsor thing in the middle i think it would be nice, shame :l

Nothing can be worse than having Young Spirit branded across their chests last year. That sounded so gay. LOL

What is Young Spirit anyway? a pedophile's club?

Gracias, dude.

BTW - anyone notice that Juventus have two different shirt sponsors according to the last page?! TAMOIL and SKY. Kinda weird?

ghazi said:
stiffler said:
OPM said:
www.werder-online.de

ugly...or not?i think it is :mrgreen:

if it didnt have that stupid red square sponsor thing in the middle i think it would be nice, shame :l

Nothing can be worse than having Young Spirit branded across their chests last year. That sounded so gay. LOL

What is Young Spirit anyway? a pedophile's club?

LOL
quality
still tho the red square sponsor wrecks that kit, just looks well out of place

adielaird said:
ghazi said:
Gracias, dude.

BTW - anyone notice that Juventus have two different shirt sponsors according to the last page?! TAMOIL and SKY. Kinda weird?

One for domestic competitions and another for Europe, I think.

Exactly.

Sky Sport for Serie A
Tamoil for Champions League.

some Italian clubs have different sponsors for the Italian Cup too! Plus some Swedish teams have 3 different main sponsors and about a thousand little extra ones ;)

biker_jim_uk said:
some Italian clubs have different sponsors for the Italian Cup too! Plus some Swedish teams have 3 different main sponsors and about a thousand little extra ones ;)

I won't be surprised if sooner or later we see "Rent This Space" advert on a shirt! :shock:

biker_jim_uk said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, and perhaps ThomasGoal can confirm this, but the french teams have not only different sponsors for cup games, but even different strip sponsors. eg PSG had Nike and Adidas kits in the same season.

see here, an Adidas PSG kit:

cp_3ff86a9e247cePAPIER8.jpg

and here, their usual Nike kit

cp_40a6940fb04f512.jpg

biker_jim_uk said:
yes the French Cup is sponsored by Adidas so for French cup games teams wear the adidas kits

i never knew that!
thats taking the piss tho isnt it?
and they say we bring out to many kits.....pfft :roll:

stiffler said:
biker_jim_uk said:
yes the French Cup is sponsored by Adidas so for French cup games teams wear the adidas kits

i never knew that!
thats taking the piss tho isnt it?
and they say we bring out to many kits.....pfft :roll:

agreed,as a kit collector you go crazy over tehre i guess :mrgreen:

adidas once tried to agree a deal with Ligue 1 to provide every team in the league with kits. Nike complained to the EU, claiming it was unfair. The EU agreed with Nike and adidas weren't allowed to go ahead with their proposed deal.

Looking at the French Cup, what's the difference? Are they allowed this time because nobody has said anything about it?

Strange. I nominate ThomasGOAL to investigate.

foxtrot_yankee said:
adidas once tried to agree a deal with Ligue 1 to provide every team in the league with kits. Nike complained to the EU, claiming it was unfair. The EU agreed with Nike and adidas weren't allowed to go ahead with their proposed deal.

Looking at the French Cup, what's the difference? Are they allowed this time because nobody has said anything about it?

Strange. I nominate ThomasGOAL to investigate.

Seconded.

This has bugged me for years actually. I think i'm right in saying that sometimes French teams already sponsored by adidas still get given a "simplified" kit for the Cup. I'm trying to think of examples of this incase anyone thinks i'm talking out of my derriere.

bob

Back
Top Bottom