New Kits

That cant be the keepers shit surely, it looks just like the away top from last season!!

loz, it does look similar but the colour of the thomson logo is different on this one.

we had a purple kit last year but it was much brighter, this one is more navy blue. that purple kit was our third one too. we get a nice mustard third kit this year :roll: .

its official

Vicente6julio2004a.jpg

Curro6julio2004a.jpg

Albelda6julio2004a.jpg

Dorsales6julio2004a.jpg

home - white
away - red/yellow/blue
third - orange

curswine said:
its official

Vicente6julio2004a.jpg

Curro6julio2004a.jpg

Albelda6julio2004a.jpg

Dorsales6julio2004a.jpg

home - white
away - red/yellow/blue
third - orange

Hi mate, I saw this yesterday on TVE International. The kits looks class dont they. If teams have been able to ditch the stupid shoulder "tick" thing I wonder why so many havent done so.

phrase said:
Enda said:
manuelb said:
Manchester United Away 04/05

manu3.jpg

that looks like a training kit to me

Looks like a keepers jersey too,i noticed the high collars on nike keepers kits in Euro 04 eg.Ricardo and Van Der Sar.

Yeah, that could be the new keeper kit, but that isnt the new away or 3rd kit. We are keeping both the away and 3rd kits for another season.

I can't really imagine players like Scholes and RVN wearing that. :mrgreen:

I CAN imagine Giggsy wearing it...but thats because I've seen him wearing the tight Wales shirt.

curswine said:
on the site where i got the inter milan shirt from it also has that united shirt and says it is the 3rd kit

Are you sure that site is reliable ? Because i am almost certain that if the kit is real it will be our goalie kit. It is possible however that the site meant it was to be our 3rd goalie kit.

I am actually seriously thinking of buying that piece of shit for a laugh :D

Enda said:
:!: STOP EVREYTHING :!:

Manchester United have scrapped their new home kit!

They have adopted a new shirt. Me thinks they are after the "ohhh look how shit we are" look. The new kit features the latest groundbreaking technology. Its so advanced, it has been kept top secret! Howewver the new shirt has been spotted hanging on some lucky persons door:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19300&item=3686235901&rd=1

big fake, the real kit are in the Nike advert.

Back
Top Bottom