New Kits

I think they are really trying to stretch the shirt so that ailton can get into it :lol:

L118911-100.jpg

3 times?

the site looks pretty respectable

L118911-815.jpg

but i thought valencia away was the yelow, red and blue one?

and its odd how there is no swoosh on the sleeve

Fakes. Look @ the red stripe for the home and the black stripe on the away...exactly similar for 2 different pictures?...strange...

I thought Valencia were going to use a red/yellow/blue striped kit this season, like they used to back in the 70's/80's.

Which to me says those home ones, at any rate, are fakes.

that is the home canada kit, and australia do wear nike now but for some reason adidas still made and released their kit, even though they had signed a contract with nike

I thought that was the Canada away kit. All their past away kits have been white.

Adidas made that Australia kit in March then Australian Soccer signed a deal with Nike in April. The shirt is still on sale though.

sorry about that, for some reason i knew it was the away but i typed home, i even looked on www.fifaconcacaf.com just to make sure nut i still typed home :oops:

im still sure that the valencia is fake, there is no swoosh on the sleeve

curswine said:
sorry about that, for some reason i knew it was the away but i typed home, i even looked on www.fifaconcacaf.com just to make sure nut i still typed home :oops:

im still sure that the valencia is fake, there is no swoosh on the sleeve

it's not a fake ;)
it's in sale from a Japan site.

look i have others pictures and the finition is perfect :)

i never though about that, and i didn't notice it had the stripes, anyway i will redeem myself

new boca juniors and new club america
boca.jpg
america.jpg

Back
Top Bottom