New Kits

Noted said:
How did you find them mate, they aren't on the site yet.?

I didn't get to see them, but they were up on some sites like arseweb yesterday evening. I think, since then though, arsenal.com have removed them apart from that one pic. :( Pre-season training kits up at the site though. I'm really not fond of the black, however, makes us look like United.

curswine said:
this kit is just nasty :shock: atletic bilbao uefa cup shirt

nuevacamiseta1.jpg

nuevacamiseta8.jpg

nuevacamiseta10.jpg

:mrgreen: seems-like-designed-with
ketchup-and-mayonise :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

STR said:
Noted said:

I didn't get to see them, but they were up on some sites like arseweb yesterday evening. I think, since then though, arsenal.com have removed them apart from that one pic. :( Pre-season training kits up at the site though. I'm really not fond of the black, however, makes us look like United.

I think it's actually blue :P

Albelda6julio2004a.jpg

I find myself liking this shirt more than thinking "what on earth is THAT!?"

Love this too:
01107014_z.jpg

nuevacamiseta8.jpg

Let's hope they get knocked out of the cup early.

daikirai said:
STR said:
Noted said:

I think it's actually blue :P

Well, then that's the darkest blue I've ever seen, and it still looks shit.

SXFuzz said:
Albelda6julio2004a.jpg

I find myself liking this shirt more than thinking "what on earth is THAT!?"

Love this too:
01107014_z.jpg

The new Valencia awy shirt represents the flag of the Valencian region, in addition he returns the old style of the 70s with Mario Alberto Kempes.

Back
Top Bottom