z-2928.jpg

z-2929.jpg

denirobob said:
new montpellier.......

blachon.jpg
yachir.jpg
robert.jpg
banc1ere.jpg

Cool, but I've a question, I think this isn't total 90 regular style, there are two things on the sleeves and a nike logo on the left one, wolfsburg and bochum have the same style...

sebbonnyfcb said:
Cool, but I've a question, I think this isn't total 90 regular style, there are two things on the sleeves and a nike logo on the left one, wolfsburg and bochum have the same style...

Aberdeen too mate.

agreed. It looks more like a "cheaper" version, perhaps a step up from a sunday league team's kit but still not the real quality nike kit that the big teams get.

Yeah, I think I know the difference:

ger_p10_b4.gif

The two kits on the left, you see that there's a line from down to the top, and it goes till the collar.

ger_p11_b1.gif

here you see herta, and you see that the line is different, the collar is different and I think that's the difference...

i run a little football team so i get all the latest kit catalogues sent rhough to my door the wolfsburg kit and aberdeen kits are just like the ones you can buy out of the catalogues there is no difference whatsoever they are exactrly the same wherweas teams such as hertha juventus, man utd etc are "unique" designs to them the dons kits cost about 21.00 including printing but i bet they charge you about 40!

Scorpion 3:16 said:
it's different from last season's kit .... these are the same as the france kit template i think

the real madrid tops are slightly differant to the france template i think
ive seen one close up and the real madrid top doesnt have as much air holes/mesh or whatever you call it under the arms
i hope u get what i mean

i saw the madrid yesterday in a local sport shop.

Its completly white with just the 3 dagger stripes on the arms which are black. It dosent have any netting on the front like other adidas jerseys too. Plus the kit is only for one season. Its all about money these days :x

oh and BTW, can someone explain whay adidas make the sleeves on the jerseys so f'n short???? just look at the pic of becks-it looks like he is wearing a size small :x

SiLeNc3R_ said:
the blue one seems gay...but the black is nice

Remember the rare light blue 3rd kit from last season,I thought that was better than this blue kit...they could reuse that kit but instead,they release a new gay-blue kit...ripoffs...I agree the home is classic and the black is nice,but the black would be better and more classy with gold trimmings instead of white like a couple of seasons back...

personally i like all 3 kits, i agree no need to change them, but all clubs seem to be doin it now, just look as spurs, 2 different away kits every season, what a joke, they wear them like 2 times each and the new ones look 2 similar!

I dont really like the collar on the white one, and the shade of blue is a little light, dont you think?

Back
Top Bottom