New Kits

U.S. Lecce (Italian Serie A)

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

This one is the logo under sleeves on the bottom right of the shirt.
12.jpg

Keepers will be avaiable soon...

Keep Tuned!

REAL MADRID:
The white and blue shirts have the same template, while the black one is a bit different (look at the necks)

all thrree of them have nets at the arms and at least the white n blue ones have a small net at the neck.

doesnt matter if its nike, adidas, or le coq sportif.. theres not much to change in this kit since its traditionally white and they like to keep it that way.

ARSENAL:
Great flip flops and EXCELLENT PANTIES !! :shock:

is there a kit with socks as well ?? :mrgreen:

The Real kits are:
Home has 'first' style collar with alternate body (Japan style mesh at sides, leads to back)

Away is Japan style all the way, collar and everything.

Third is first style all the way, mesh and collar.

Odd that they mixed two styles for the home.

The real shorts are a bit camp i think, look at the way they curve along the bottom, they look abit gay i think

daikirai, no real shirt have japan style because, japan kit is the only one to have this ( look at the konami japan home, side and front sleeves mesh)

real home- argentina home shirt+shark collar
real away- argentina home shirt
real third- shark

:)

The Real kits look absolutely crap, who decided to start using the 'shiny' material again, it looks terrible!?!! I don't like the recent Adidas kits, I liked the France kits till I felt them up close, the 3 stripes on the sleeves are all plastic and shite.

^ i agree 100% the new kits of adidas are a step back from the under-arm oval mesh (eg Argentina, Germany, Sweden etc in Korea/Japan).

I dont really rate the new nike ones with the "bib of string" on the front either. Compare the new Belgian kit to the old one at Euro 2000.

ClassicD said:
The Real kits look absolutely crap, who decided to start using the 'shiny' material again, it looks terrible!?!! I don't like the recent Adidas kits, I liked the France kits till I felt them up close, the 3 stripes on the sleeves are all plastic and shite.

It's to make them lighter. Players wear shirts with screen printing everywhere. Although I can't imagine that making them that much lighter :/

Nike also uses screen print for official models, and the shirts have different meshes. But the real reason I would say Nike won this round of kits (and last years), is the way their shirts feel. I bought a USA home shirt (04-05/06, whatever), and it's light as fuck, the shirt feels like it's made of silk or something. My France home shirt is quite a bit heavier (and it has screen printed stripes :roll: )

hubneo: Real has Japan style on the body, sleeves may be different, I didn't really examine them all that much. But it has the body mesh. And I really can't think for the life of me why Adidas would mix up the styles, quite odd.

yes, it s the only one model like that for the moment :)

about adidas "ezeiza" shirt with "shark" collar, adidas and nike mix a lot kit structure in last year kit, nothing special in this...

japan is not the official adidas it a copy...here is the good one:

long sleeves:

JAPAN071_2.jpg

JAPAN071_3.jpg

JAPAN071.jpg

professional kit:

JAPAN068_2.jpg

JAPAN068_3.jpg

JAPAN068.jpg

replica kit:

JAPAN067_2.jpg

JAPAN067_3.jpg

JAPAN067.jpg

pant:

JAPAN069_2.jpg

JAPAN069_3.jpg

JAPAN069.jpg

socks:

JAPAN070_2.jpg

JAPAN070_3.jpg

JAPAN070.jpg

adidas japan new home jersey:

Image2.bmp

Image4.bmp

Image6.bmp

and please Footboy stop posting ebay copy!!! :p

The best kit out there at the moment is the Turkey away red shirt. It's fantastic! :)

Back
Top Bottom