New Kits

a while back I say a Royal Blue Real Madrid shirt in this thread

Was that real? Even if it isnt. . . does anyoneknow where I can get it?

m_trikots_nike_280404.jpg
trikot.jpg

well on the eastbay site now the man united 3rd shirt is back

that wolfsburg pic has been out for a while, im suprised nobody posted it earlier

new blackburn kit, who are now made by lonsdale, a boxing equipment supplier :roll:
0,,10303~372575,00.jpg

and also on eastbay they now have new club america kits

01180471_z.jpg

01180484_z.jpg

curswine said:
well on the eastbay site now the man united 3rd shirt is back

that wolfsburg pic has been out for a while, im suprised nobody posted it earlier

new blackburn kit, who are now made by lonsdale, a boxing equipment supplier :roll:
0,,10303~372575,00.jpg

and also on eastbay they now have new club america kits

01180471_z.jpg

01180484_z.jpg

thats an american site so there information won't be as accurate and the white kit with the lines is the 3rd its expiry date is also next year and the black kit is staying the same and will be the away kit

i might be wrong but it appears that the 4 main teams manufactured by Umbro in spain, are not changing designs this year although some have changed sponsors. (Espanyol, Malaga, Valladolid & Alaves)

Portada%20Dela%20Peña%20280.JPG

ThomasGOAL said:
FC Nantes Atlantique :

Home & Away :
fcna2005.jpg

Well done Thomas, Id been checking Nantes Official website and they said theyd be presented on Sunday.

Have you seen the new Olympique Lyon shirt yet ? They must be changing it for season 2004/05 because they've had the same shirt for two seasons now i think. Umbro don't seem to be changing any of the kits of their teams in La Liga unfortantly.

Back
Top Bottom