Reptile-Goalie-Jersey.jpg

CAMPEON

Campeon-Goalie-Jersey.jpg
[/IMG]

TIRO

Tiro-34-Goalkeeper-Jersey.jpg

TRAVERSA

Traversa-Goalie-Jersey.jpg

i think what Tiro and Campeon most popular in the world next year )

Dinamo Houston use Tiro player template

Last edited:
a revolution in Italy kits is coming....Puma will make for Confederation Cup a light blue shirt (instead of blue), with brown shorts and socks :BLINK: and GK will use a brown shirt, shorts and socks kit :BORED:

a photoshopped image can be found here

:R1 <-- this is for Puma and Figc

Lazio Roma have announced a shirt sponsor deal with Digital Brothers / Konami Digital Enertainment to be sponsored by the popular football video game - Pro Evolution Soccer 2009.

It's only a sponsorship for one match, so any Lazio fan and shirt collector will be eager to get their hands on the on-off football shirt, but it is not yet known as to whether replicas will be produced for the fans from kit makers Puma.

Konami Digital:

"Thanks to the partnership with Lazio, PES 2009 breaks a new record as it's the first video game to become the main sponsor of a team for one game in the Serie A Championship, passing from the virtual to the real football pitch."

Lazio will wear a special shirt for the game against Inter this Saturday.

:PIG:

very interesting puma kits. probably my favourite ones for the new season (from what i can see of the graphics). the first time for years that i'm not very keen on the new adidas shirts.

Well I think that PUMA template looked good cause the shirt is half-colored but I think will suck for plain shirts every team will look like Bordeaux.

I hope Cruzeiro change their sponsor cause I don't wanna see that template for us :BLEH:

Those shirts designers will never get it, the plain model with v-neck is the best, just classic.

Cruzeiro is also switching to Reebok...

If we use this CSKA one I wont be mad, like I would with that puma vk one.
At least if they got the color right, its been a long time we don't have one with proper blue, one of the most beautiful colors in Brasil :P
Oh and the 5 stars of course.

...yes Cruzeiro fans são chatos :P

I can understand it.
I am an Avai fan (if you don't know Avai, you'd better study us a lot or else we'll take 6 points against you), and there are a lot of years, like this one, that the manufacturer forgets or just don't make the jersey with our blue, which is of course not the same as Cruzeiro's one.

If we use this CSKA one I wont be mad, like I would with that puma vk one.
At least if they got the color right, its been a long time we don't have one with proper blue, one of the most beautiful colors in Brasil :P
Oh and the 5 stars of course.

...yes Cruzeiro fans são chatos :P

im with u....
if thats the template ill be happy..i just cant stand the current 2008 templates(inter, sao paulo, vasco)...too much rebook lines on them...
this one looks cleaner and more classic...i liked it.

Back
Top Bottom