New Kits

i think the stars are to show how many WC u have...
but imo it would be cool to have a diferent badge for the current champs...
didnt need to be big or in the centre of the shirt like that one...but i thik it would be cool if the champs WC logo on the sleeve were slightly diferent like in a diferent color.

Sevilla UEFA Cup kits

g13261adriano.jpg

camisetasuefa7.jpg

Away

g13272acosta.jpg

camsietasuefa9.jpg
camisetasuefa91.jpg

GKs

camisetasuefa8.jpg

Last edited:
I think this WC Champions badge won't fix well at all in a white jersey.

they have a different one for the white jerseys.

it's the same design only the colors are reversed. the base color is gold and the writing is done in white.

about Sevilla's kits... the white one looks ok, like the Spanish flag integration, the away looks like a pajama, and the other look horrid with that white part at the top.

Is it just me or... do Sevilla have the most interesting kits?

This is the fourth year in which their european kits are... SO different from their league ones! I love it, even though i'm not crazy about these ones :)

I also like their repeated integration of the Spanish flag! (Last year's black one was great!)

Way to go Joma! Maybe Nike should pay a little attention... Actually Adidas more than Nike.

New Zealand Away ( the home is same model , invert colors )

82752609.jpg

82752608.jpg

82752370.jpg

Rusia Home & Wales Away

876165%5ffull-lnd.jpg

876156%5ffull-prt.jpg

876152%5ffull-lnd.jpg

Wales GK

876120%5ffull-prt.jpg

Last edited:
Good god, those Russia -temporary- kits are awful..
Even more considering how beautiful was their last nike kits.

Let's just hope Adidas come with a beautiful unique idea for them
:pray:

Has anybody seen that NIke have re-released some of the kits from the 1998 World Cup?

Brazil, Holland and Portugal have been done. I might buy them 'cause they're really nice kits.

I wonder if they'll do any club team kits, like Barcelona.

Seville (the city, not the club) is totally disagree with the club about joma's design and specially for these uefa shirts.

I think a little spanish flag in the back of the shirt or in the sleeves are not bad, but... is necesary to put it bigger and in front of the shirt?? it's horrible!!!

Back
Top Bottom