New Kits

Rapid anounced their UEFA kits...
Not bad, better than the league ones.

index.php

528-67809-adip7407.jpg

Hmmm...that looks strange. Never seen that Lotto template before. Wonder if it's specially made for Rapid.
The thing that looks wrong is the black. Does not belong in the home and / or away jersey.

Those kits will only be used in UEFA or they will use it in "Liga lu' Mitica" to ? :)

we might just see another new sponsor during the season...AIG seems to be in deep trouble.

:DD

Last edited:
It's the exact same shape as well, surely it's infringing some kind of copyright over Nike's old template?

Maybe the dimensions are slightly different and that's why Nike haven't stepped in...

^ Yeah. looong time ago.

It's the exact same shape as well, surely it's infringing some kind of copyright over Nike's old template?

They firms can't copyright stuff like kits templates, boot templates etc...however they can copyright technologies used in kits and boots (i.e. Predator, ClimaCool etc...)

Also the templates are not carbon copy (the back resemble, i'm not contesting that), it's actually the same template as Argentia and they have colored the part above the "shape' for the number to go in. It's as simple as that:

P.S. The collar part could also be colored, i can't see that from the images.

Last edited:
Feyenoord are going to switch from Kappa to Puma (09/10)
Utrecht from Puma to Kappa (" ")
Philips won't be shirt sponsor of PSV anymore (after 26 years!!)

Back
Top Bottom