New Kits

TRIPLE H no it real :) читай по русски написано что не было презентухи а не то что форма не настояшия, заебался уже все обьяснять

Antlers 3rd ACL 09
3rduniform.jpg

Can i describe kits instead of posting pics about them?

Next season's Man Utd home and away kits will be of classic/vintage design from the 1920s.

New home will be classic red with a black "V" design across the chest 'ala' FC Bordeaux..with the usual white shorts and black socks.

New away will be a reverse,black with a red "V" design..with black shorts and black or white socks.

100 reliable info from a leak that works with this particular huge sports company from the US.

Can i describe kits instead of posting pics about them?

Next season's Man Utd home and away kits will be of classic/vintage design from the 1920s.

New home will be classic red with a black "V" design across the chest 'ala' FC Bordeaux..with the usual white shorts and black socks.

New away will be a reverse,black with a red "V" design..with black shorts and black or white socks.

100 reliable info from a leak that works with this particular huge sports company from the US.

oucfuq.png

Not sure if I like that, I hated the 06/07 one when it first came out but ended up loving it, are current one is class.

Back
Top Bottom