New Kits

unitedkitawaymockcopyjw2.jpg

Hi.. its just a mock done by me. =)

a late 2005 design for Man United? Mh, it sounds strange. Nice imagination though ;)

Hope the "V on the chest" thing will not be either confirmed or (even worse) eventually used, the design itself doesn't even look that good anymore.

training kit ;)
Thanks Heaven they will not be wearing it in any official match, at least I hope :D

Last edited:
the kit was floating around last year, the question now is if it was a pre-production model to choose from and bayern did not want it OR if it was finalized back then, approved by the officials and somehow a pic got leaked. it is a match template for sure.

Great mocks of the new United home kit...my friend just confirmed with me again today that the "V" design across the chest will be indeed black...and yes,as you all might know already...AIG will not renew their sponsorship with us by then...I say bring on SONY!!!!

There's very, very little chance of Sony sponsoring United. It's most likely to be somebody from the East, 'Sahara' who sponsors the Indian cricket team is the front runner at the moment. AIG will remain our sponsor until 2010/11 anyway so the kit with the chevron will have that on, not a new sponsor.

I really want to see historic sponsors back, like Vodafone for Man Utd, Panasonic for OM, Opel for PSG, Sony for Juve and Mediolanum for Milan, can be nice.

I have a friend with access to new kits, and he said me the models and colours to Real Zaragoza kits for next season.

I don't have photos, but I create a mock-ups:

0910ado9.png

0910bhd3.png

0910cqz5.png

Sorry for spam, but last year a spanish newspaper used my images and I don't want repeat this.

no real templates, pretty much the same every season with slight differences from team to team etc. check a few posts above, j-league team that uses kappa, maybe some information in there, but it's allways hard to define what is a "new" kappa template.

the J League jerseys look sick...but i like the away jerseys more than the home jerseys...the one with docomo and toyota are classy!! too bad j league jerseys are so expensive!!

but with no real kit pics leaked out yet, we have to use mocks for now, so I thank people for trying to visualize for us what the kits will look like.

Back
Top Bottom