New Kits

dunno if it's been posted yet, i haven't seen it anyway...

chelsea-09-10-home-adidas-football-shirt.jpg

I think adidas make good colection every 2 years ) then euro or wc. Looks like adidas all forces left for not european teams, MLS Suwon looks great, but this....

i am sure my clubs kit is somewhere in there but who gives a rats ass about 2nd division sides? come on! just one pic! lol. i'd love to know what we are wearing next season...

don't knock it utd had a zip on their kit in the TREBLE season!!

Didnt fancy that one either.Buttons or Zips on a football kit is totally irrelevant.As if the players are gonna say "Alright mate,I'd fancy my top zipped down in this match."...or "I think I'm gonna unbutton one of my buttons today."...They dont bother one bit.

:BYE:

It looks like the current kit with that awful white piece of collar stuck on without any logic.
Please, tell me it's fake!!

PS: but I honestly fear it's something similar to the real thing.. In "even" seasons, Milan kits always had the collar, while in "odd" ones (except for the 06-07 home kit which I regard being still the best I've seen in the 2000s) they usually had no collar:

2001-02 > both kits had collar
2003-04 > away kit had collar
2005-06 > both kits had collar
2007-08 > both kits had collar

2009-10 > if this is the home kit, here we go again..

no. final model and prototype.
I refuse to believe it. They just.. STINK!!

if only they used the nicer temps for kits ie, say if they did change the lfc home, with this (photoshoped by me) just incase i start a frenzy lol
dddpopop.jpg

wat ye on bout?
ddd.jpg

the 2008-365.inc is where i found the plain kit

MOCK UP KIT BY BIGSTUIE AKA VILLARRES, NOT REAL

Last edited:
that Bayern/Chelsea shirts are awful.. they look like a rugby shirt =/

and the liverpool one looks a little nice.. the only thing I really hated was the white sleeve.. the rest is acceptable..
its not the nicest shirt but its not the crappiest too..

The LFC shirt shuld be all red with the only white part being the 3 stripes. Period.
The classiest one they had is the one they were using in Athens in 2007 in my opinion though (great kits in that season from the top manufacturers.. Milan, Liverpool.. even In**r I must admit)

PS: Where has the EPL rule about the first kit during 2 seasons gone? Is it still there or has it been already removed?

Please state clearly that the Liverpool kits is just a mock-up as I think a lot of people will think it is real. Well the ones who just look at pictures.

THE LIVERPOOL FC RED HOME KIT IS JUST A MOCK KIT BY BIGSTUIE AKA VILLARRES (ME),

lfc are keeping the home till 10-11, but im sure chelsea where supposed to aswell hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom