New Kits

lol, u love it really...y not put the real pics of yeself on then? or are ye scared lol ;)

Why change your pic then?

With the hemet on nobody can see you now, but i remeber your face...

kid-rock.jpg

funny, lol u say it like its a bad thing to look like someone famous lol

there u go a pic close that that pose XD, i dnt get offended if people make fun, cos people who know my past here realize u only live once and 4 me that means more that u think, lol :D, i got a sense of humore, **SINGS SUMMERTIME**

Last edited:
funny, lol u say it like its a bad thing to look like someone famous lol

there u go a pic close that that pose XD, i dnt get offended if people make fun, cos people who know my past here realize u only live once and 4 me that means more that u think, lol :D, i got a sense of humore, **SINGS SUMMERTIME**

:BOP:

lol i hate that song

Those Chelsea pics are quite realistic indeed, I just have one problem with them though, I have overlayed them all on top of each other and the model for the home and third kit perfectly overlays each other, meaning they've been knocked up on Photoshop. Away kit model is a bit larger than the one used for the home.

Got to admit though, the person who made them certainly made that crappy design look half decent with the away and third shirts.

we need to wait for proper pictues, it's really hard to tell anything from mocks, even if they are halfway decent quality

i know, but i mean the actual kit on an actual person. ;) only then, in combination with the shorts i'd give a final statement. so far it doesn't look too promising but hell, i thought this about a lot of kits in the past from leaked pictures.

same as most england kits with me, lol i absolutly hated the current white one, then few weeks later i bloody loved it n ended up with 4 hahah gerrard short/long sleeve, n becks short/long sleeved hahahthen my missus robbed my short sleeved ones, so ill be hiding my new england one when its released

Back
Top Bottom