New Kits

New Iran kits , how many kits have Iran ?? , every game show a new design !!

1023507%5ffull-lnd.jpg

1023471%5ffull-lnd.jpg

1023455%5ffull-lnd.jpg

Ukraine Home

1022774%5ffull-lnd.jpg

1022724%5ffull-lnd.jpg

Ukraine GK

1022648%5ffull-lnd.jpg

Last edited:
just some bla bla about footballshirtculture.com claiming that it is the new bayern shirt.

nothing new. but it is the shirt.

training shirts usually don't have space reserved for the front numbers (see the umbro logo above the crest)

horrible shirt!

If it's real then I'm very disappointed, I don't know why the Umbro logo is above the badge and why does it have that horrible red outline?

Umbro have released one horrible England shirt too many, I think it's time England ditched them.

That's hideous, yuck yuck yuck. why do we have to have umbro? The rest of the world can look like corporate sporting contenders but we'll still look like our mum has sewn something together at the last minute.....I swear the 2007 kit had wallpaper down the sides.

If Nike have bought Umbro can they please make a half decent kit intead of that thing.

It actually looks like the type of England shirt you can get from the average clothes shop (Burtons springs to mind). Officially licensed, but not an actual shirt.

Horrible.

horrible, i even had a go at trying to make it nice n its impossible, i really hope this is a fake by umbro cos i love my england home kits and cant understand why they cant just have it white with red cross somewere like few yrs ago.....
just messin bout ok dnt leave bad or stupid comments plz
(1st kit in a 8 months)
WFRH.png

surely thats hollands home lol
:JAY: yes it is. :JAY:

The same way, with the likes of Dida, Kakà, Ronaldinho, Pato, Mattioni, Thiago I expect this to be the new AC Milan away shirt:
BrasilHSSJersCup0607.jpg

I know it's not the most updated one but the 2006 design is still the one I prefer for Brazil..

Back
Top Bottom