New Kits

2ep1ohw.jpg

Full kit is revealed tomorrow.

it proves David Moyes to be a hypocritical cunt, last season when Chelsea wore their dayglo kit for the first time Moyes said it was unfair and not right because it will dazzle players because it's so bright.

how do u know the kit color is his choice?
maybe he evan was agasint it, but the board forced it, and they have the last word.

how do u know the kit color is his choice?
maybe he evan was agasint it, but the board forced it, and they have the last word.

because all managers have the final appoval over the kits, i remember Rafa Benitez talking about it two years ago, so if Moyes didn't want the kit but it's been used anyway it proves he's a weak manager and not good enough clearly.

The kits are designed by the producer (adidas, umbro, reebok etc.) and the main designs are sent on for final approval by the manager and players before the final designs are put together.

because all managers have the final appoval over the kits, i remember Rafa Benitez talking about it two years ago, so if Moyes didn't want the kit but it's been used anyway it proves he's a weak manager and not good enough clearly.

The kits are designed by the producer (adidas, umbro, reebok etc.) and the main designs are sent on for final approval by the manager and players before the final designs are put together.

r u 100% sure about that?
i aways thought the marketing people/directing board had the last say on this...

r u 100% sure about that?
i aways thought the marketing people/directing board had the last say on this...

in some smaller clubs maybe they do, in fact i've seen some smaller clubs change their traditional home colours to suit a sponsors logo on the shirt, which is an absolute joke. But no the majority of bigger clubs do pass the designs around first for approval, put it this way, if a manager doesn't want the team to wear a kit then he can pull the plug on it easily.

simple kits are always far better than complicated stupid looking patterns (just look at the Chivas kit for example, it looks attrocious).

teams with retro/traditional style kits such as Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Fulham and Aston Villa look so much better than the daft styles of the likes of Bolton and Portsmouth.

If they going to start using a badge for world cup champions......what they gonna do with Brazil wont be enough space in the shirt to put all badges,,,.......hehehehe
be cool everybody.

Back
Top Bottom