New Kits

8 yazdiginda sikin mi kalkiyor? zavalli, cocuklugunda sana bjkliler birsey yapti ama cikaramadim.

the kits look good, not more not less.

Sizi görünce hele o 8eşiktaş'lı duruşunuzu Sikimin kalkması kadar doğal bir durum olamaz herhalde :LOL::LOL:

Orgazm oluyordur belki.Ego manyağı fener taraftarı işte bakma.Bunların alayı böyle.Dünyanın merkezi zannediyorlar fenerbahçelerini..

Ooo avukat mulayim hemem kız kardeşlerini koruma cabasında yazık yazık kötü şey ensestlik...:LOL:

Re re re rara ra 6alatasaray 6alatasaray muhahahhaha :D

52634_9_080808223738.jpg

PRISONER.gif

bos.gif

Sizi görünce hele o 8eşiktaş'lı duruşunuzu Sikimin kalkması kadar doğal bir durum olamaz herhalde :LOL::LOL:

Ooo avukat mulayim hemem kız kardeşlerini koruma cabasında yazık yazık kötü şey ensestlik...:LOL:

Re re re rara ra 6alatasaray 6alatasaray muhahahhaha :D
Fenerbahçe'de bizim Galatasaray'da bizim Beşiktaş'ta bizim ama sen bunu anlayamayacak kadar gerizekalısın.Seni de banlanan arkadaşlarının yanına göndermek farz oldu.Modlara özel mesajla ulaşalım seni de gönderelim dışarıya..

Ayrıca bir bak bakalım aRIP'e fener formalarını yaptırabilmek için en fazla kim çabalıyor.Egosu büyük emziği ağzında gezen süt kokulu bebe olan sen mi?,yoksa onlarca fotoyu bulup aRIP'ın önüne seren ben mi?

Eziklik yapacaksan siktir git angut'a orada gerizekalı arkadaşlarınla eğlenirsiniz bol bol...

Sorry for off topic and writing in Turkish..

Plase mods ban KICK OFF he is sending rude posts all forum..

I heard that the three stripes are seen as sponsor logos which means adidas has a much larger area for its sponsoring than e.g. Nike or Puma. I guess for that reason the stripes had to be removed. I hope this is just a rule for the olympics... I wanna see adidas stripes again! :(

From what I've read a lot of other competitions may adopt these rules, specifically those sports that are also in the olympics. Would be absolutely horrible if it happened though :(

From what I've read a lot of other competitions may adopt these rules, specifically those sports that are also in the olympics. Would be absolutely horrible if it happened though :(

The premiership is already like this, just adidas has special dispensation for some reason. I think umbro do too meaning they can have more than one logo on their shirts at a time.

long time no see u daikirai, u still making kits?
i remember you made some real ART back in wevolution site.

I've been around, just lurking a bit :P Haven't made any kits in a while, just got PES2008 up and running, been trying to catch up on what's going on.

The premiership is already like this, just adidas has special dispensation for some reason. I think umbro do too meaning they can have more than one logo on their shirts at a time.

Didn't realize that, it seems that they're being pressured to follow suit now though, but hopefully nothing will come of it. Would be quite weird to see adidas shirts with no stripes.

to that KICK OFF dude,
you're just pathetic. you're so lost within the world you created which only includes you and your so called greatness that you actually think calling greater clubs than yours by stupid nicknames like 8ESİKTAS and 6ALATASARAY is funny. what stupid way to live. get a life my friend

Olympic Football Shirt News

The weekend also saw the official opening of the Beijing Olympic Games. The men’s football has so far been dominated by South American giants Argentina and Brazil. The latter however have been told they are not allowed to wear their national crest upon their shirts as it goes against Olympic rules. The five stars representing their five World Cup wins and the Nike logo contravene the amateur spirit of the games.

Ernestito said:
8 yazdiginda sikin mi kalkiyor? zavalli, cocuklugunda sana bjkliler birsey yapti ama cikaramadim.

Never argue with idiots mate. Especially with childs.

Nice Besiktas JK kits, especially white and black-grey ones are great.

Back
Top Bottom