New Kits

trikot_n_1180445739.jpg

bumblebee? :lol:

nah, there definately is a bigger difference to classic hoops than too the 3 or max. 4 stripes the bayern / duisburg kit have. ;)

but why start a fight over this?

both kits suck :D ;)

no way on earth i can understand how you can't like that fanfuckintastic shirt.

sorry mate :D

no way on earth i can understand how you can't like that fanfuckintastic shirt.

sorry mate :D

Different opinions mate, you like and 99,9% of Benfica supporters hate it.

We are FOR the tradition, and when Benfica plays in white at a season, we win always the championship or the portuguese cup... kinda superstition. ;)

maybe you are right and i just judge the "beautiness" of the shirt and not the correct design that would represent the history of benfica. ;)

no offense at all!

maybe you are right and i just judge the "beautiness" of the shirt and not the correct design that would represent the history of benfica. ;)

no offense at all!

No offense mate, no hard fellings! :D

lol :lmao: I agree... (about the ADO kit)

Well actually if you saw on under my avatar with location it read EH4. That means Edinburgh in Scotland. The ADO avatar was merely a homage to mine and jonestm humbling of Brazil online the other night with them so..............................

I like the Bayern kit. The Dortmund jersey is ok as well, but the whole package looks too much like a pyjama to me. The new Germany kit is a disgrace, French and Danish both look ok.

It's very plain but it beats the other designs where they're falling over themselves to look "modern" - that Liverpool away kit (white) would have been nice, similar to the Fulham one above, but what do they do? They add weird T shapes to the arms for no apparent reason...

The amount of brilliant graphics design I see all over the web, even on this site in the off-topic's artwork thread, you'd think there are loads of excellent graphics designers out there. Well wherever they are, they're not working on football kits.

Back
Top Bottom