New Kits

Why the FFF don't take Nike the the kits :(

compared to the French national Rugby
maillotedfhj4ni6.jpg

La Roma vestirà Legea
Fonte: Sporteconomy
Verrà ufficializzato a metà della prossima settimana l'accordo di partnership tecnica tra l'As Roma e la Legea, che, come aveva anticipato Sporteconomy.it lo scorso 3 maggio, vestirà i giallorossi per le prossime due stagioni (2007-2008 e 2008-2009).

rome to legea next year! really bad...:(

i like the Germany and France kits....Fulham one is really nice...plain, simple, retro!

but i don't really like the denmark or Spain jersey...i dunno, something just seems wierd with the Spain jersey...it looks a bit like last years, and...something just doesn't seem right but i can't say it...

Wörns and Weidenfeller look a bit gay in that photo. :mrgreen:

Shocking Dortmund kits as well.

Nike is so retro this year!! hahaha, i love it!!!
Me too, I hope they do tons more. I read in FourFourTwo this month ("June 2007" but it's printed in early May) that BVB are in trouble down at the bottom of the league - no idea if they've got out of it since but I hope so, I'd love to see that kit in FIFA/PES! :mryellow:

Me too, I hope they do tons more. I read in FourFourTwo this month ("June 2007" but it's printed in early May) that BVB are in trouble down at the bottom of the league - no idea if they've got out of it since but I hope so, I'd love to see that kit in FIFA/PES! :mryellow:

They finished 9th place, don't worry. (Shoulda know that, though :P)

I am really unsure whether I like the new adidas NT kits, but one thing is for certain they are definately real. :)

Fulham on the other hand is too plain but Dortmund is sehr gut, really better than their kit last year, more Dortmund-y, now lets just hope they don't spoil it with a stupid looking sponsor.

Why can't LCS just piss off and die, they haven't made a good kit since WC'86! I really pity Man City, Wolves, Sheff Utd and Fleetwood town fans :D

any possibility fulham kits are just placeholders currently? it is just too much of a 06/07 template and too plain to be real imo.

any possibility fulham kits are just placeholders currently? it is just too much of a 06/07 template and too plain to be real imo.

Its real. Its plain white to replicate their home shirt in 1903.

fulhamfc.com said:
The future 07/08 season Club kit reflects the Club’s historic past with a modern revision of the all-white home shirt first worn in 1903 and a black and red striped away shirt, worn during the 1974/75 season, in which the Club reached its first FA Cup final.

Back
Top Bottom