New Kits

Sorry but I never believe pictures of kits unless they are very detailed or have some originality to the drawing and i am affraid that Barca looks like something even I could make with Adobe Illustrator the logos at the bottom of the image don't even look good quality like a nike artist would produce.

Metz looks like the same kit repainted for the burgundy and yellow shirts and the perspective of the kappa logos is just awful on it, and the black and white shirt looks like a repaint of a Partizan Belgrade shirt.

912485448.jpg

The blue Barcelona shirt I can actually beleive it might be real because their is detail in the actual drawing although I have never seen nike drawings use this shiny template, the design seems totally original to any other (if faked it usually incorporates previous designs when kits made by top brands such as nike and adidas are usually totolly original to the previous season.)

I really wouldn't be surprised if it was real. but not the halved kit, it's not even in proper Barca red which designers always specify when making their designs.

Please excuse me for my slight rant. :)

anyone would think it was an italy kit
Well, their national flags have the same colours don't they. I wouldn't think anyone would confuse them though. A good looking Welsh kit I think.

Beautiful Inter away by the way (poet, didn't know it!). I reckon everyone loves that kit. :D

Are they having sponsors for good now? Kind of a shame - as much as I appreciate the support for Unicef, I much preferred having nothing sponsoring them - a lot smarter.

no reason for them to play without, international kit is a different part of the story

Still I don't understand that international kit problem. I mean... Barca's current orange away kit was used with gold numbers which you could hardly see during the matches. But Inter e.g. had to remove the dark blue stripes on the back although you could perfectly see the white numbers. Strange rules in my opinion.

I dont think that Barca badge is quite right ... why would they put 2007 for a kit that'll mostly be warn in 08 ? Makes no fucking sense.

Back
Top Bottom