New Kits

Sunderland Away & GK.

safc_1180081182_shoulderdetail.jpg

safc_1180081101_edwardsdark.jpg

52buu8k.jpg

safc_1180081208_ward2.jpg

Last edited:
The white one is horrible, why do you need those weird red shapes on the arms? The black one is kind of nice, but that collar is going to take some getting used to - it looks like a piece of it has been ripped off in a fight...

Not really liking that picture kel, hope they come up with something better than that, looked good with Schalke but doesn't suit HSV. HSV with Puma would have probably been quite boring this season though, one basic template with red sidepanels. still sounds nicerthan the planned adidas shirt

Sunderland away looks like it should be a CSKA kit :S

What on earth is the St. George's flag doing on there?!

That would make a good England kit!!

I'm really not liking the new Adidas kits, those Liverpool away kits are just not nice, there's some weird cheap look about them.

You learn something new every day! I really like the kit actually, I seriously would like to see that as the England kit...

By the way did someone noticed about Umbro taking control of the Premier teams' kits?

anyone would think it was an italy kit

Or, if they knew their flags, a Bulgarian kit. That welsh 3rd is brilliant. Makes sense that such a sweet kit would be the third option for an international team that hardly anybody bothers to watch.

Back
Top Bottom